Hampton Inn Stony Creek
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Sleep Inn & Suites(Stony Creek)
$93
$51
$129
$56
TripAdvisor
All reviewstruck stopsmall dogcomplimentary breakfast isroom was cleana pet friendly hotelbreakfast staffgreat place to staywould stay here againoff the highwaythe breakfast areafront desk clerkconvenient locationpleasant staywaffleseasy accessfloridadennys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 17, 2006

We stayed here on our way down south from New York and were delighted by this hotel.I have stayed at a lot of hotels around the country, some of which were 5-star, but this hotel was just about the nicest I have been in, AND it's pet friendly.
It was spotless, had all the amenities (fridge, microwave, free wireless internet, hair dryer, iron, desk, etc) and had the nicest bed I have ever slept in. They call it the cloud nine bed () and it included a variety of pillows, a feather comforter and what had to be 500 thread count sheets. I woke up more refreshed than I have been in years.
The staff is courteous and friendly, the breakfast is the standard hampton selection.
I HIGHLY recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2006
1  Thank RedzingerT
Reviewed July 10, 2006

This is a new hotel with amenities you would expect at a higher grade hotel, like "heavenly" bed linens, good quality furnishings, a small fridge and microwave, and marble vanity in the large bathroom. The only thing that didn't quite live up to the same level was the breakfast buffet....the scrambled eggs were in a disc-shape and were slightly cold, and they were running out of food items faster than they could keep it supplied at around 8:30 a.m. on a Sunday morning. Other than that, though, I do recommend this hotel for an overnight stay.

• Stayed: July 2006
1  Thank mderabas
Reviewed January 13, 2006

This hotel and its personnel were absolute fabulous. The rooms were extremely clean, well decorated and easy to naviagate. They have made the radio, etc. extremely easy to operate. The breakfast and the breakfast room was wonderful. The entire staff we encountered could not have been more pleasant or cooperative. We had 2 rooms that included myself, my sister and our elderly Mother and we all felt that this hotel was wonderful and would not hesitate to reccomend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2005
3  Thank Suz907
Reviewed October 9, 2005

My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights this past weekend while attending a funeral in a nearby town. For a roadside hotel, it seemed very quiet to me. The place is like new and in excellent condition. There was a decent breakfast buffet starting at 6am. I had my choice of AARP and AAA discounts. The hotel is dog-friendly but there was a $10/night charge for little miss fluffy. It seemed fair to me. We had a club room with a king-size bed and sofa. BIG TV, microwave, and fridge. Nice bathroom and blissfully stink-free toiletries.

Next door is a Sleep Inn which seems to be owned by the same folks. It's also almost new and looked quite nice, too. If that's your chain, give it a try (and work that AAA or AARP discount!).

Neither hotel has a restaurant but there's a Denny's close at hand. There's also a big "travel stop" with a Starbucks and a large convenience store.

The prices were lower here than they were up the road closer to Petersburg or Richmond.

I found the Hampton Inn to be a very friendly place, too.

What's not to like?

• Stayed: October 2005
1  Thank Tom_Morgan
Reviewed August 5, 2005

This Hampton Inn is clean inside, nicely decorated, but too close to route 95 and a 24 hour truck area which diminishes some of the pleasantness of the hotel due to some noise and truck fumes. They should have put the hotel a little further back from the highway. The breakfast is good.

• Stayed: July 2005