Hampton Inn Stony Creek
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Gateway Inn(Petersburg)
$51
$139
$56
$82
Sleep Inn & Suites(Stony Creek)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstruck stopsmall dogcomplimentary breakfast isroom was cleana pet friendly hotelbreakfast staffgreat place to staywould stay here againoff the highwaythe breakfast areafront desk clerkconvenient locationpleasant staywaffleseasy accessfloridadennys
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2009

My wife and I stayed here one night after being at Myrtle Beach. We were exhausted and the beds and pillows are so comfortable. This Hampton Inn is pet friendly, and when I made reservations she told she have me on the first floor and near one of the doors so walking our dog was easy. Thank you, Brittany, the day manager. We have always had nice stays at Hampton Inn and this is par with the rest. Clean rooms, comfortable beds and pillows, great staff, the complimentary breakfast is typical for the Hampton Inn. Recommend this motel for anyone traveling with or without a pet.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2009

We picked this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews. We didn't expect it to be as nice as other Hampton Inns because of the low rate but it was perfect. Super friendly front desk. Room was clean. Other reviews talked about truck noise but we only heard a truck once and it was early in the evening. Excellent internet service. We would gladly stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 27, 2009

This Hampton was not the nicest one I've stayed in, but certainly above the quality of many hotels I've been to. The biggest plus? Pets are allowed!
The bathroom was large, the dining area was attractive and seated many, the room was large (we had a room with a king sized bed so there was also a small desk, couch, and fridge with freezer). A fairly dated looking television. Bed was comfortable and cleaning staff was very friendly. I did not hear any highway noise and breakfast was great (one of the best parts of all Hampton Inns). My only problem was that we checked in late and were not given a code to access the high speed internet, which I needed for some late-night work--I was forced to work from my Blackberry. Regardless of that problem, I would return.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2009

Traveling with a pet is challenging; I always inquire about the quality and cleanliness of pet-friendly lodging. Usually Hampton Inns have cleaner pet-friendly rooms than other chains, but this one was not up to par. The carpeting was very dirty, bed covers dingy, sheets wrinkled. Large truck stop next door, so very noisy all night long with trucks coming and going. Just an okay room.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2009

This was a fine hotel. The rooms are large and best of all the hotel was clean. We stayed here because we were driving back from Florida with our pets. After staying in a horrible Red Roof Inn on the way down, we decided to search for a better option. This was very good value for your money. The breakfast, which was included in our room price, was very good. It really helped us because we had the pets, we each got our breakfast and had it in our room before we left. If you include the breakfast in your costs, the $93.00 price for a Friday evening was an exceptional value. The room is modern and clean. I will be back next year when we venture to our winter home in Florida and I will try to find another Hampton Suites for our trip down there.

Stayed: January 2009