“Excellent stay”

Hampton Inn Stony Creek
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Stony Creek
“Excellent stay”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

I believe that this hotel is an ideal place to stay if you've had a long drive and it is an excellent stay it is clean Newley rerenovated and spotless I have no complaints about this hotel the beds were comfortable and the room was spacious and had free wifi then the next morning we ate breakfast and it was fresh good and also it offered a wide verity so it is a great hotel to stay at so if your looking for a great place to stay

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stony Creek, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. We strive to make sure each and every Guest is 100% satisfied and I am glad to know we are definately doing our part. We value you as our guest and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Reviewed June 15, 2012

This Hampton is as good as it gets....clean, comfortable room. VERY comfortable bed..Courteous and helpful staff. Convenient off/on I-95 location. I recommend this Hampton as a roadtrip stopover. No restaurant nearby, so eat before you sign in for the night.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The room was very clean. The beds were extremely comfortable. Everyone was helpful and went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed. The price of the room included a hot breakfast in the morning. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Tamika G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Stony Creek, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
We would like to Thank You for staying with us and we appreciate the great feed back which helps us work harder to give you a great stay each time. If there is anything we could have done beter please let me know and we hope to see you again soon.
Marietta, Ohio
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I was impressed to find a Hampton Inn at an exit with nothing more than a truckstop...this is a great place out of the hustle bussle of the city...this an older Hampton but is being remodeled now it appears to be about finished...standard Hampton,clean,comfy bed,well lit,everything was good and has a separate truck parking lot beside building..also has a dennys and Burger king within walking distance....I had a great stay and If ever in the area I will stay here again...$85.00!

Room Tip: upstairs was nice and quiet even with construction going on on the ground floor
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank teamster175
Elkton, Maryland
Reviewed April 18, 2012

While traveling recently I had to make a last minute stop at the Stony Creek Hampton Inn in Virginia. Not only were the last minute rates affordable, the free breakfast included was a feast.

The room was extremely clean and comfortable. Upon entering our room I found a personalized, typed letter expressing their pleasure of my visit and a number for expedited service.

I will stay at this hotel again (last time we stayed in Rocky Mt, NC and found the price VERY high).

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling I-95 corridor through Virginia.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stormi-1-n-only
Hyde Park, NY
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We were traveling to Georgia and made reservations to stop at this property on both the trip down and back home. I have stayed at many Hampton's (and Hilton properties) and feel that I am brand loyal in that respect. This location rates high in my opinion due to several factors.

One of the reason we chose this location was its proximity to I-95. It runs right next to it. Easy off and back on to the highway.

We were greeted very warmly when we arrived both times. The property was clean and the hotel itself was very appealing in the interior common areas. They have the requisite work out room and pool which unfortunately was closed on our visits.

The room was very clean and had plenty of space for our family of three. It had a microwave and mini fridge. The flat screen T.V. was big enough for all to see and the beds we super comfortable after our long journey's.

Breakfast was served and was very good. My favorite part of the stay was a welcome note awaiting me on both occasions. I was impressed as I have never received anything like this in hotel chains of any name. Very nice touch.

The only bad thing I can say is that there is not much around it in terms of places to eat. There is a denny's and an Italian restaurant which was closed when we were there. Other than that I would recommend this property to anyone looking for a comfortable place to stay!

Room Tip: Our room (both times) was a standard room and it was quiet and comfortable.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jeff G
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed March 26, 2012

The rooms met my Hampton Inn expectations. Very clean lobby, friendly personnel. Rooms comfortable and clean. Price little high for location.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Hampton Inn Petersburg - Ft. Lee
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Emporia
Holiday Inn Express Emporia
Holiday Inn Express Petersburg-Fort Lee

Been to Hampton Inn Stony Creek? Share your experiences!