“Don't blink or you'll miss it!”
Review of Little Italy

Little Italy
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We had just gassed up and discovered we were hungry so we searched for a restaurant. As we didn't want to veer far from I-95 their was no suitable choice but Little Italy. Delighted to find lots of regulars inside and a varied menu. the cashier came over to explain that it was her family's restaurant and described the care they took in the cooking and other aspects.
We were very happy with the fine Italian food we ate and one of us splurged and ordered Limoncello for desert. It was fantastic!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We found Little Italy purely by accident while driving to Florida 7 years ago. We make a point of always stopping there for dinner both going to and coming home from our Florida trips. The staff is very friendly and the food is excellent good size portions and most dishes are under $15.00. My sons favorite is the chicken parm enough for 2 to share, I prefer the stuffed shells, manicotti or lasagna while my husband prefers the veal scampi. The cheese garlic bread is delicious and the hot home made rolls with butter are yummy. As I said we wouldn't travel south without making a special stop for dinner at Little Italy.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love the food at this Italian home style cooking restaurant. I have eaten here twice and have NEVER been disappointed.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

This is a super place to eat!!!! Small but it sure is worth the stop!! We had 2 of our grand children with us and they enjoyed it as well. The food came quickly and fresh from the oven--not after sitting under a hot lamp.

If you are not familiar with the area it is a little difficult to find even though you can see it from the Interstate. There are signs--follow them--it is there!

Enjoy!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I eat lunch here often when I am in the area. The lunch food is decent, but they're not always quick. Great salads! I was disappointed the only time I tried the dinner menu.