“Best Pizza in NOVA!”

Dining options: Delivery
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Best Pizza in NOVA!”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

If you are looking for good pizza in the Northern Virginia area, look no further than The Don's; you will NOT be disappointed. Many of the gourmet ingredients, like the olive oil, come straight from the motherland, Italy. They have a ton of fresh toppings and even offer Gluten free dough. My favorite is the Sicilian Hit. Recently, they also started offering sandwiches that are HUGE and super tasty and they have Junior's cake and Cheesecakes straight from NY. The owner, Waleed and his family are so nice and the customer service is great. They are very involved in the local community as well. I tried Fireworks Pizza in Leesburg for the first time last weekend and honestly, the Don's is hands down MUCH better in my opinion.

Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Delicious pizza, slow service on a busy Saturday night”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ordered a pizza for pickup out back and were told it would be ready in 15 minutes. It was more like 30 minutes. It was a busy Saturday night, so I understand the delay, but I'd prefer they just say it'll be 30 minutes. The pizza itself was absolutely delicious - the chorizo pizza had the best flavor of any pizza we've had in a long time.

Sterling, Virginia
“Best pizza in NOVA”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

After scouring the area for the best pizza, I have found it at Don's!

They are situated on the main road of the Cascades Marketplace off Route 7 in Sterling. There isn't a lot of parking options, but it's worth walking to! I personally love the Tommy Guns pizza which has fresh tomatoes and a balsamic drizzle on top. My co-workers love the BBQ Chicken pizza and traditional pepperoni/cheese. Be sure to say "hi" to Amy & Waleed (owners) while you visit- they're always ready to greet you with a smile. Love this place!!

“Very Good Pizza.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

It's not cheap, but it is much better than any of the chain pizza operations. I've only been there twice, but I can report that their dough has a great flavor, and their tomato sauce is seasoned to my taste. They use a brick oven which is wood fired. I look forward to return visits to try several different pizza pies at this fine establishment.

• Visited May 2013
“Better than any chain pizza joints and you can buy slices”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped in for pizza slices to go Sunday evening. It took about 10 minutes total from ordering. I enjoyed my white pizza slice and tiramisu to go and my friend liked her pepperoni slice. It was a little confusing at first where to order but the staff at the register were very friendly and asked if we'd like to place our order. Will be back if I'm in the area again.

Visited April 2013