“Delicious pizza, slow service on a busy Saturday night”

Don Corleone's Brick Oven Pizza
Ranked #4 of 245 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Delicious pizza, slow service on a busy Saturday night”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We ordered a pizza for pickup out back and were told it would be ready in 15 minutes. It was more like 30 minutes. It was a busy Saturday night, so I understand the delay, but I'd prefer they just say it'll be 30 minutes. The pizza itself was absolutely delicious - the chorizo pizza had the best flavor of any pizza we've had in a long time.

Sterling, Virginia
“Best pizza in NOVA”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

After scouring the area for the best pizza, I have found it at Don's!

They are situated on the main road of the Cascades Marketplace off Route 7 in Sterling. There isn't a lot of parking options, but it's worth walking to! I personally love the Tommy Guns pizza which has fresh tomatoes and a balsamic drizzle on top. My co-workers love the BBQ Chicken pizza and traditional pepperoni/cheese. Be sure to say "hi" to Amy & Waleed (owners) while you visit- they're always ready to greet you with a smile. Love this place!!

“Very Good Pizza.”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

It's not cheap, but it is much better than any of the chain pizza operations. I've only been there twice, but I can report that their dough has a great flavor, and their tomato sauce is seasoned to my taste. They use a brick oven which is wood fired. I look forward to return visits to try several different pizza pies at this fine establishment.

• Visited May 2013
“Better than any chain pizza joints and you can buy slices”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped in for pizza slices to go Sunday evening. It took about 10 minutes total from ordering. I enjoyed my white pizza slice and tiramisu to go and my friend liked her pepperoni slice. It was a little confusing at first where to order but the staff at the register were very friendly and asked if we'd like to place our order. Will be back if I'm in the area again.

Visited April 2013
Sterling
“Wonderful and Fresh”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Get the Sicilian Hit, Bar-b-que Chicken Pizzas AND the Cannoli’s
They serve PEPSI!! YUM!!
The owners, Waleed and Amy, are very friendly and aim to please. Always welcoming and full of smiles

• Visited January 2013