“Best pizza in NOVA”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 11, 2013

After scouring the area for the best pizza, I have found it at Don's!

They are situated on the main road of the Cascades Marketplace off Route 7 in Sterling. There isn't a lot of parking options, but it's worth walking to! I personally love the Tommy Guns pizza which has fresh tomatoes and a balsamic drizzle on top. My co-workers love the BBQ Chicken pizza and traditional pepperoni/cheese. Be sure to say "hi" to Amy & Waleed (owners) while you visit- they're always ready to greet you with a smile. Love this place!!

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

It's not cheap, but it is much better than any of the chain pizza operations. I've only been there twice, but I can report that their dough has a great flavor, and their tomato sauce is seasoned to my taste. They use a brick oven which is wood fired. I look forward to return visits to try several different pizza pies at this fine establishment.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We stopped in for pizza slices to go Sunday evening. It took about 10 minutes total from ordering. I enjoyed my white pizza slice and tiramisu to go and my friend liked her pepperoni slice. It was a little confusing at first where to order but the staff at the register were very friendly and asked if we'd like to place our order. Will be back if I'm in the area again.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Get the Sicilian Hit, Bar-b-que Chicken Pizzas AND the Cannoli’s
They serve PEPSI!! YUM!!
The owners, Waleed and Amy, are very friendly and aim to please. Always welcoming and full of smiles

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I called Don Corleone's Wood Fired Pizza for carryout 630PM last Sunday. I ordered a medium Vegetariana and they said it would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at 650PM and there was a line of a half dozen people for the register. The direction of the line flow was poorly designed. No one could tell where the line started or ended. Additionally everyone leaving the register had to walk through the line, regardless if you exited to the left or right. Of course it took a few minutes to pay. Although I guess it didn't matter since my pizza still wasn't ready.

I took a seat in the waiting area for a few minutes and finally my name was called. The pizza they handed me came in a plain brown pizza box with no writing, no design, no emblem. A plain cardboard box. This struck me as odd since the person ahead me received a company designed box. However they ordered a large pizza and I thought perhaps Don's was out of their usual medium boxes.

When I got to my destination, less than four minutes away, we sat down to eat. All of us thought the pizza was terrible! The bread was soggy. The vegetables did not taste fresh. Even the sauce was subpar. We put it in the oven for a few minutes but that didn't help. I'm surprised to see so many positive reviews, although most are from months ago. Perhaps Don's has gone downhill since then.

Emilio's in Sterling and Naked Pizza in Reston are a thousand times better.

9  Thank Jontae1