“Great take-out”

Add it.
4912 Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 14, 2014

This place has well above average takeout and a menu running from Thai to Chinese. We order somewhat often, and I'm never disappointed.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I initially went to this place when it first opened, and it took a long time to get our food, thus, I did not return until yesterday. I was glad I came back, because the food was very good. My drink was excellent too. This will be the place to go when we're in the mood for thai, also, since it is next to a movie theater, we can catch a movie as well.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I would only give a 5-star rating to a restaurant like at the Ritz Carlton, so 4 stars is very good. The spicy beef salad was just scrumptious and made me want to bring the plate up to my mouth and sip off the juice that remained after eating it all. I ordered my favorite standard -- Pad Thai -- and it was outstanding. Many places make this dish but few get it right. This one was flavorful, fresh and served hot. Prices are very reasonable, in line with most restaurants. The staff was friendly and provided quick service. If your plan is for dinner and a movie, it's just a few steps away from the movie theater -- can't beat the location. Highly recommended.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I agree with some other reviewers that this is not THE BEST Thai food you will ever eat. But it is good food, great service, decent prices, clean, close to a theatre if you want an easy dinner-and-a-movie evening. No complaints. Will probably return due to location and value.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was very disappointed with the food I got at this place. I have been to many Thai restaurants (with Thai friends) that serve authentic food, but unfortunately this was not one. Everything is soaked in lots of sauce, which definitely comes out of a bottle. You can definitely taste the artificial flavoring :(
I want to go back there and ask the (all Thai) staff to get something authentic, maybe they'll do it.
On the positive side: Very quick service and clean!