“A Winner”

Add it.
4912 Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I love the vibe here. Over the years I've dined in and ordered takeout as well. They have never disappointed. I have never gotten attitude when needing special requests and always left feeling really good.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I went here a few weeks ago and spent about $50 on 2 entrees, an appetizer and two drinks. The food is conistently good and the service is also good. They charge about 20% more than the average Thai place, but they are located next to the movie theatre, so there is a convenience factor.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

4912 sits opposite the Regal Cinema in Sterling, and in nice weather has a patio where food is served. The interior is much larger than I expected, and in my opinion, much darker than it needed to be.

It was also nearly empty, on a Saturday night.

Service is very good. The servers were knowledgeable about the cuisine. We asked about two of the dishes due to a rather uncommon food allergy. Staff knew immediately what the dishes contained, or didn't, and were informative about the level of spice and flavors of different dishes listed on the menu.

Spring rolls were perfectly fried, with a sweet sauce. Thai ice tea was lovely--just the right amount of cream and not too sweet. We had duck and beef, and the portions were very large. So much so, that I felt certain that we would be having thai for dinner the following night. But alas, the food was too good, and we ate (almost) all. This is a good problem to have.

This is a good thai place, not a great one. The prices are reasonable, with entrees starting at $12 and for the most part staying under $16. The interior is starting to look a little worn, which is probably why they keep the lights down. They do a swift take-out business.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I love the food. Especially the mango with sticky rice. But there were ants crawling on the table, wall and window sill.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Yummy Thai...every time. We frequent them about twice a month and they remember our favorite dishes...regardless of staff...and our wine selection. Try the Bangkok Sunset...very tasty twist. Don't forget to go on Sunday for the half-price bottle of wine discount.