“Bravo for Mimi's”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Every single item on Mimi's menu has calories listed. This is a brave and customer-friendly action by them. I have never seen a restaurant do this with such thoroughness....Oh...and by the way...the food and service is excellent. Our closest Mimi's is almost an hour away...worth the travel & highly recommended..

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is your standard franchise restaurant, food is average to good, staff are pleasant and helpful and the decor could do with an update. Its location is good but there are a lot of choices around it.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a good place when you don't want to fork out a bunch of money for meals. They have some good down home cooking on the menu. Food is decent. Service is fairly good. They are pretty quick to bring out your food. I like the New orlean's room for atmosphere.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

The food at Mimi's Cafe is comfort food, taken to the extreme. I felt extremely uncomfortable after eating my meal there due to the amount of fat and calories I had just consumed. This is certainly not a restaurant I could eat at often, just because I'd be at least 10 pounds heavier. Food was good, but I felt like a glutton. Sorry, Mimi.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Always decent Breakfast or lunch. Good food, Great muffins! We like the breakfast menu the best! Reasonable prices