Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$73
$93
$82
Country Inn
$84
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$68
$157
$99
$96
Hyatt.com
All reviewspool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfastnice hotelgreat roomshuttle servicegreat place to staythe breakfast areanice breakfastoatmealdesk clerkwould stay here againbusiness tripfitness centerexcellent staybusiness centerfree shuttlecookies
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 9, 2014

I stayed at this hotel so I could catch the shuttle to the airport. Check in was fast and they asked what time I needed the shuttle in the morning so they could sign me up for it. The room was clean and looked very nice. My only issue with the room was the thermostat was locked at 68 degrees which is a little too hot for me to sleep. I was surprised that I couldn't lower the temp anymore especially given that it was August. When I got downstairs at 4:15am to catch my shuttle to the airport, I had to look for the desk clerk so I could get my bill. When I asked her where I wait for the shuttle at, she asked if I signed up. I said yes, and she then had to call the shuttle driver back to come get me and another person. The driver seemed to not know he was supposed to pick us up. Which seemed strange since when I checked in I signed up and told them what time I was leaving. I am surprised that a hotel right next to the airport seemed to be so disorganized about the airport shuttle. The hotel was fine and I'd stay here again if I needed to, just double check about the shuttle, and maybe give yourself a little extra time just in case.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

BSands12 -

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. I am sorry to hear about the mishap with the shuttle and your thermostat. Our team does have the ability to make further adjustments on the setting, just let us know should you stay with us again. Thank you for your patronage.

Kristen Robertson

Reviewed August 6, 2014

Hotel was in a very quiet area! grounds were kept great. The Breakfast was very plentiful and clean. My family and I felt very safe and at home. If you are traveling through the area this hotel is great. Very good rates.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 6, 2014

With our travels, we stay at many hotels, motels but this stay at the Hampton was the best ever. No kidding, it was extremely clean...lobby, elevator, our room, the pool...I mean everywhere. The people that worked there were very friendly and helpful. Professionalism at it's best! You will not have to worry about a thing...relax and have fun!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a layover at Dulles and selected this hotel because I am an awards member. Initially reviews were iffy but decided to gor for it despite negative reviews. I found the hotel to be out of the way but it was certainly clean and bed was comfortable. Great breakfast offerings - was a bit crowded at 6am because of Jehovah Witness convention at hotel but managed to get what i needed. Hotel provided transportation to and from local restuarants. All staff i encountered were very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again but hope I never have to under the circumstances of flight issues

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Great experience. Hotel staff was courteous and friendly, very helpfull with local things to do and travel. Transportation was free to local airport and back for ease of travel to downtown. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple