“After a convention of friends”

Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I enjoyed the Hotel very much,We (my family) felt safe and had a good time with our other con. friends.I hope the hotel will have us back next year. Your pool and hot tub were excellent, we had plenty of water available to drink. There was plenty of food for breakfast and it was nice to have the cookielate afternoon as well as hot beverages any time.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is your regular Hampton Inn. Looks to be well maintained. No complains here.
Clean and comfortable rooms. No problem with noise. Decent pool. The kids had fun in it.
Decent breakfast. Good enough space for people staying there. Not crowded at all.
I don't mind staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Loved this hotel. I could tell that the room décor was put together with quality materials which made it look like a more pricey hotel. The large plush bed was clean and felt very comfortable with lots of pillows. The whirlpool is large enough for 2 and deeper than most. I needed that experience after flying many hours home from Europe. I think it spoiled me in such a way that I always will look for a Hampton Inn whirlpool room first from now on. It's well worth the extra price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonSuitesDulles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Katalika -

I am so glad that your stay was relaxing after your long flight. We love giving every guest the personalized attention they deserve. Should your travels bring you back to Dulles we would love for you stay with us again! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Kristen Robertson

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was traveling to Washington DC for a training event and had an extra guest at the last minute, I had to change my reservation from a simple room to a SUITE. Unfortunately the hotel was booked due to a big event during the same days. The staff was very helpful and caring, which is very refreshing. I was moved to a SUITE and everyone was happy..Thank You!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I am treated like royalty and the stay is always a comfort when away on business. From the breakfast in the morning to the laying of my head on the pillow, Hampton Inn takes pride in making me feel at home (away from home).

1  Thank Frederic T

Mr. Frederic T-

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us! We are glad that you feel like a king when you stay at the Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles. We will forward to serving you the next time you are in town.

Kristen Robertson

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Over the years I have stayed a lot at Hampton Inn properties at many locations and this one only confirmed my belief. Hampton is doing something right, with their attention to detail for travellers who do not want much and look for very less fuss.The location of this property is near Dulles, so if you have business in DC, keep in mind that you will pay tolls in and out . I felt that was a less of a problem than staying at a hotel in the city and then paying on average $20 per day for parking. We went on a family trip and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms are clean and small details like USB plugs for charging mobile devices are taken care of. Wifi and parking are free and so is morning breakfast. For a family, that is a big saving. Most of the time, the lobby also has free coffee and tea.
It is about a 30 to 40 minute drive to DC, so you have to be mindful of that. A few minutes drive takes you a mini golf place and many popular eating places like Red Robin etc...Dulles airport of course, is just a few minutes away. So if you are flying in and out of Dulles, then this is the place to stay at.

Room Tip: The front desk was very helpful...we were initially give one king bed but that was changed at our re...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stay on business in this area about 150 nights per year. I stay most often at this Hampton Inn. The staff is always helpful, the rooms clean and up to date and hotel clean and handy... I only wish they accepted pets as sometimes I travel with my wife and small dog and have to stay elsewhere...

1  Thank Rob B
Travelers also viewed these Sterling hotels
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling
Holiday Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport? Share your experiences!