$94
$85
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$89
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$73
$66
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $76/night.

$66
Country Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

Hampton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$78
$67
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$102
$99
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $78/night.

All reviewspool and hot tubnice hotelshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areagreat roomgreat place to staynice breakfastwould stay here againoatmealexcellent staybusiness centerbusiness tripclean roomsfitness centercookiesdulles
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I love this hotel!!! It's clean, elegant, and new! The best part is the in-room bath tub. I can soak and watch TV all at the same time! This is my first choice for when I am in Sterling, VA and should be yours too!!!

Room Tip: Get the King with in-room tub....it's so worth it!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Tina J
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2011

Dear al007jo,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you loved your room so much! We try and provide what our guests need and are looking for.

We are looking forward to the next time you are in the area and we have another chance to serve you.

Reviewed October 21, 2011

This is one of several hotel options near Dulles Airport. As such, it is just an airport hotel, so there is not much of an experience.
I did notice an eerie howling noise in my room and it took me a while to figure out that it was some kind of draft in coming (or going) under the door to my room. Placing a rolled up towel to block the gap between the carpet and the door got rid of it completely.
Spotted a hair in the bathtub - definitely not mine, but otherwise the room seemed clean.
Very little traffic noise, so overall a good jet-lagged night's sleep.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank freqtrav17
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Dear freqtrav17,

We appreciate your taking the time to write a review of our hotel. We listen to what all our guests have to say so that we can make sure we provide the best experience possible.

Thank you for bringing the noise you heard to our attention. It seems that the seal at the bottom of the door isn’t working properly and we will address the issue right away. We hope that it didn’t cause you too much discomfort and it is good to hear you found a solution quickly. We are happy that you were able to sleep well; we had special windows installed and other noise cancelling treatment done so that our guests wouldn’t be bothered by any outside noise.

The Hampton Inn & Suites Dulles Airport

Reviewed September 28, 2011

This hotel is nice and clean. The beds were very fresh and even smelled clean. Housekeeping is courteous and responsive. Room service is from a local restaurant and they have great room delivery service. Free breakfast was super; lots of options for the free breakfast. (Hot food, cereal, fruit, juices, coffee (all day coffee). I'd recommend staying at this hotel for anyone visiting the DC area. Get a King Suite, nice a roomy. Noise level was low (and even being near the airport!) Room had individual control for temperature and fan setting.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite if you want a large room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank summerkgw
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2011

Dear summerkgw,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel!

It is great to hear that you had such a great stay and that we were able to take advantage of everything the hotel has to offer. We do everything we can to make our guests’ stay as enjoyable as possible starting with the basics like providing a clean room and great service.

We are looking forward to the next time you are in the Dulles/Washington DC area again and we have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Excellent value for the price in the northern VA area.

Room Tip: I recommend trying to get a room on the first floor ... close to pool, gym, etc.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank gokked
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Hello gokked,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to be an excellent value. We hope that you also took advantage of all the great things that we have to offer at the hotel.

We are looking forward to having another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

I called a day in advance asking for a room that faces the airport for my grandson. Hes only 20 months old. I got a room that was nice but it faced some old storage units and a parking lot. There was no view of any planes. Then I thought all rooms came with a refrig. When I ask about it I was told no only suites had them. ( If I has know that I would have booked that instead) I stated at that time that other hotels I have stayed at I could pay extra for one but I wasn't given that option.
I also found kind of odd that there was no bathtub just a shower.
This was the first time I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and was not pleased. I feel that I could have been treated a little better.
You should also know that I come to VA every other month because of my family and I will be back in Aug. but I don't think it will be at the Hampton Inn.
Thank-you
Nancy A Donahue

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pandanancy4
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Hello pandanancy4,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience staying at our hotel. We take all of our guests’ feedback seriously so that we can always improve.

We apologize for the discrepancy between what amenities you were expecting to receive and what your room had. If you recall speaking with the General Manager she did offer to move you to a room that had what you were expecting. We understand that it was an inconvenience to switch rooms, especially with a 20 month old, but we did try and take care of your request and your needs.

We hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in the area so we can prove that we can do it right.

The Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Team