$143
$123
Doubletree.com
$85
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$119
Hampton.com
$112
$109
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$74
$76
$111
$104
Hyatt.com
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

$80
$76
SuburbanHotels
All reviewspool and hot tubnice hotelshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areagreat roomgreat place to staynice breakfastwould stay here againoatmealexcellent staybusiness centerbusiness tripclean roomsfitness centercookiesdulles
Reviewed September 28, 2011

This hotel is nice and clean. The beds were very fresh and even smelled clean. Housekeeping is courteous and responsive. Room service is from a local restaurant and they have great room delivery service. Free breakfast was super; lots of options for the free breakfast. (Hot food, cereal, fruit, juices, coffee (all day coffee). I'd recommend staying at this hotel for anyone visiting the DC area. Get a King Suite, nice a roomy. Noise level was low (and even being near the airport!) Room had individual control for temperature and fan setting.

Room Tip: Get the King Suite if you want a large room.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank summerkgw
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2011

Dear summerkgw,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel!

It is great to hear that you had such a great stay and that we were able to take advantage of everything the hotel has to offer. We do everything we can to make our guests’ stay as enjoyable as possible starting with the basics like providing a clean room and great service.

We are looking forward to the next time you are in the Dulles/Washington DC area again and we have another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed July 28, 2011

Excellent value for the price in the northern VA area.

Room Tip: I recommend trying to get a room on the first floor ... close to pool, gym, etc.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank gokked
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2011

Hello gokked,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to be an excellent value. We hope that you also took advantage of all the great things that we have to offer at the hotel.

We are looking forward to having another opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Reviewed July 10, 2011

I called a day in advance asking for a room that faces the airport for my grandson. Hes only 20 months old. I got a room that was nice but it faced some old storage units and a parking lot. There was no view of any planes. Then I thought all rooms came with a refrig. When I ask about it I was told no only suites had them. ( If I has know that I would have booked that instead) I stated at that time that other hotels I have stayed at I could pay extra for one but I wasn't given that option.
I also found kind of odd that there was no bathtub just a shower.
This was the first time I have stayed at the Hampton Inn and was not pleased. I feel that I could have been treated a little better.
You should also know that I come to VA every other month because of my family and I will be back in Aug. but I don't think it will be at the Hampton Inn.
Thank-you
Nancy A Donahue

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank pandanancy4
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2011

Hello pandanancy4,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience staying at our hotel. We take all of our guests’ feedback seriously so that we can always improve.

We apologize for the discrepancy between what amenities you were expecting to receive and what your room had. If you recall speaking with the General Manager she did offer to move you to a room that had what you were expecting. We understand that it was an inconvenience to switch rooms, especially with a 20 month old, but we did try and take care of your request and your needs.

We hope that you will give us a second chance the next time you are in the area so we can prove that we can do it right.

The Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Team

Reviewed June 27, 2011

The Hampton Inn at Dulles was a great hotel!

My family stayed here while attending a wedding in Middleburg. The hotel itself was really nice - it is bizzarly located behind an office park... but we walked around and the off street walk (through parking lots) was nice.

The breakfast provided was good - a variety each day. Even though there was a huge block of students on some kind of trip - the staff did their best to stay on top of things and keep up with the demand.

The rooms looked and seemed brand new. The bathrooms were nice and spotless and the beds were amazing!

**If you are in need of a crib - bring your own pack and play - the one provided by the hotel could have been demolished by my 1 year old... very rickety with a very hard sleeping surface. We packed the provided one up and got ours from the car.

The price was very good for the wedding stay ($69 a night) - but when I tried to extend it by 3 nights (so my family could see the sights) the price jumed $200!!!!! We stayed at another Hampton Inn in Alexandria for $100 less. Yikes! How disappointing to have to move from one hotel to another. I wonder if they filled my room... or just lost the cash.

Room Tip: We stayed in a King... super nice!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank MixDirkwell
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Hello MixDirkwell,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your experience staying with us.

We are very happy to hear that you had a great time staying at our hotel. We do our best to provide a warm and welcoming experience for all of our guests. We apologize if there was any inconvenience caused at breakfast. All of the hotels in the area get student tour groups through the summer and we do our best to make sure everyone is taken care of.

We are looking forward to having another opportunity to serve you when you are in the area again!

The Hampton Inn and Suites Dulles Airport Team

Reviewed May 27, 2011

During my recent visit it become obvious that it is utilized frequently for tour bus stays but they had everything so well coordinated that you hardly noticed. The breakfast area was always stocked well and there is plenty of seating. I had stayed here back in December and was pleased with that stay as well. One big change between my trips was they now have "free" self serve laundry. Wow - that never happens. I did take a bit of a spill when walking into the hall from the pool. It was a Jay Leno moment when I found myself on the floor, knocking over the "Caution Wet Floor" sign. Maybe a rug there would be helpful for those of us a sign doesn't help (laughing). I would definitely book this hotel when I return this this area. I didn't rank cleaniness with all points because I didn't know where to note this but on my floor and some of the others, there was a musty odor when the elevators open. Maybe from the ice vending area. Once you got down the hall though it was no longer apparent.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank mdhinder
FrankOhara, Owner and Management Representative at Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2011

Dear mdhinder,

Thank you for taking the time to write another review of your experience with us!

We are very happy to hear that you once again enjoyed your stay with us. We have special procedures in place to make sure we are providing the best service possible for our guests and tour groups so that everyone feels welcome and at home and enjoy our great amenities together. Our commitment to providing a welcoming at home experience is why we also made the guest laundry free.

We are glad to hear that you are ok after your slip we will definitely get something on the floor to help prevent future incidents like yours. The last thing we want is out guests falling all over the place! Thank you for letting us know about the must odor you noticed. We will make sure to check all of our ice and vending machines as the compressors build up a lot of condensation this time of year. We are also going to clean the carpets to eliminate the odor.

We hope to see you again soon when you are next in the area!