All reviews omelet station made to order omelets dulles airport omelet bar full kitchen basketball court studio suite potatoes outdoor pool free breakfast shower head sofa bed would definitely stay here again rooms are large small kitchen french toast dc area
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed in business in a king suite that included a full kitchen. The open kitchen & separate bedroom made me feel like I was in my first place (which was/is great by the way).

Cleanliness & service was great!...we even left a tip for the cleaning personnel.

We loved the separate TV's, couples don't always agree on everything. (Ha!)

Fresh made Omelets...MmmmMmmm Good!

It wasn't close to much but a gas station & Rt 28 (which is a plus). I"m a private person, I liked the location.

Room Tip: King Suite...extra privacy (you can close doors). Kids can have their side & you can have yours.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Thank you for the positive rating. We appreciate your business and we all look forward to serving you in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

We stay here 2-3 times a year with a group and it is always top notch! Very clean, very comfortable, great price! Breakfast is awesome, property has a great pool, hot tub, and restaurant! Lots of local things close by! We will be back!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

We appreciate the high ratings and thank you for your feedback! We are delighted that your stay was pleasant and we were able to meet your expectations consistently.

Thank you for the business and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Safe travels,

Reviewed July 8, 2014

My sister and I stayed there for one night before my flight the next morning. We needed the 2 bedroom/2 bath unit. The front desk staff upon checking in were not very attentive. This person was talking to two other staff at the same time checking us in. Our rooms were nice. Small living room area. We had a full kitchen with coffee amenities provided. The bed was a little firm but I did sleep well. We were in room 312 which is right above the outdoor basketball court and unless you like midnight games and lots of noise, do not stay in this room! The court is not monitored by staff at all. I would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay above or around the pool or basketball court
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. I do apologize that your service and room experience weren't as pleasant. We will use your comments/experience as benchmark to improve our level of service. Please feel confident that these will be addressed.
We thank you for your feedback and we wish to have another opportunity to earn your confidence in us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

stayed here after cancelled flight and being re-booked to 6am. Clean rooms and lobby, but nothing near the property. Front desk was friendly. Bar staff moderately so, grumbling when another guest dis not return a greeting. Shuttle to IAD good, but driver could not be bothered to open the van door at airport.

• Stayed: July 2014
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule in sharing your feedback in TripAdvisor. I apologize that your service experience was anything less than satisfying with a couple of a staff members Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Again, we thank you and hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was a nice property located just a couple miles north of Dulles. That staff was friendly and helpful for recommendations for places to eat. The room was clean and of a decent size. The breakfast had the "normal" selection... Eggs, bacon, breads, fruits, pancakes, etc. The food was hot and well supplied. Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Best,