All reviews omelet station made to order omelets dulles airport omelet bar full kitchen basketball court studio suite potatoes outdoor pool free breakfast shower head sofa bed would definitely stay here again rooms are large small kitchen french toast dc area
Reviewed July 8, 2014

My sister and I stayed there for one night before my flight the next morning. We needed the 2 bedroom/2 bath unit. The front desk staff upon checking in were not very attentive. This person was talking to two other staff at the same time checking us in. Our rooms were nice. Small living room area. We had a full kitchen with coffee amenities provided. The bed was a little firm but I did sleep well. We were in room 312 which is right above the outdoor basketball court and unless you like midnight games and lots of noise, do not stay in this room! The court is not monitored by staff at all. I would consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Do not stay above or around the pool or basketball court
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. I do apologize that your service and room experience weren't as pleasant. We will use your comments/experience as benchmark to improve our level of service. Please feel confident that these will be addressed.
We thank you for your feedback and we wish to have another opportunity to earn your confidence in us.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed July 4, 2014

stayed here after cancelled flight and being re-booked to 6am. Clean rooms and lobby, but nothing near the property. Front desk was friendly. Bar staff moderately so, grumbling when another guest dis not return a greeting. Shuttle to IAD good, but driver could not be bothered to open the van door at airport.

• Stayed: July 2014
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule in sharing your feedback in TripAdvisor. I apologize that your service experience was anything less than satisfying with a couple of a staff members Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Again, we thank you and hope to see you again under better circumstances.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was a nice property located just a couple miles north of Dulles. That staff was friendly and helpful for recommendations for places to eat. The room was clean and of a decent size. The breakfast had the "normal" selection... Eggs, bacon, breads, fruits, pancakes, etc. The food was hot and well supplied. Yes, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for your feedback! We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Best,

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night with my kids before our flight to Dubai. Arrived at 1:30 am and the front desk guy was very nice and helpful! I highly recommend this hotel!!
Breakfast was tasty.
Shawn the shuttle driver was fantastic! He was very informative .
Keep up the great work!

• Stayed: June 2014

Thank you for the positive review. I am delighted to hear that my team members were able to assist you during your short visit in the area.

We appreciate your feedback!

Safe Travels,

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We booked this place online for $63 a night on Trivago. I read all the reviews and decided this was the place. My husband was the best man and our daughter was the flower girl in a wedding that took place in Fredericksburg. We didn't know the hotel was that far from the groom's house and nearly 30mins from the church but all in al the hotel was worth it. Okay so despite this hotel being a fairly new hotel we ran into a mold odor issue. Management walked the unit and agreed to move us. I love the fact that they didn't give me a hard time about moving. I always have to explain the fact that I have asthma highly sensitive to musty odors. I didn't have to do that this time. Any way the rooms come with a full kitchen and dishes. We had a double queen room that was very spacious. They also offer the use of Chi flat irons, which came in handy since I forgot mine at home. You simply sign it out at the front desk. They offered a full breakfast and there is a bar in the lobby that serves some meals. We loved the stay.

• Stayed: September 2013

We appreciate the feedback and apologize about the odor that you initially encountered. It is through your feedback that we're able to improve our services. Thank you! We are glad that we were able to rectify the situation and you're able to enjoy the rest of your stay.

We look forward to your next visit and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Kind Regards,