“Awesome!!”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Lexington, Kentucky
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed here for 1 night with my kids before our flight to Dubai. Arrived at 1:30 am and the front desk guy was very nice and helpful! I highly recommend this hotel!!
Breakfast was tasty.
Shawn the shuttle driver was fantastic! He was very informative .
Keep up the great work!

• Stayed June 2014
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for the positive review. I am delighted to hear that my team members were able to assist you during your short visit in the area.

We appreciate your feedback!

Safe Travels,
Pam Domingo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

We booked this place online for $63 a night on Trivago. I read all the reviews and decided this was the place. My husband was the best man and our daughter was the flower girl in a wedding that took place in Fredericksburg. We didn't know the hotel was that far from the groom's house and nearly 30mins from the church but all in al the hotel was worth it. Okay so despite this hotel being a fairly new hotel we ran into a mold odor issue. Management walked the unit and agreed to move us. I love the fact that they didn't give me a hard time about moving. I always have to explain the fact that I have asthma highly sensitive to musty odors. I didn't have to do that this time. Any way the rooms come with a full kitchen and dishes. We had a double queen room that was very spacious. They also offer the use of Chi flat irons, which came in handy since I forgot mine at home. You simply sign it out at the front desk. They offered a full breakfast and there is a bar in the lobby that serves some meals. We loved the stay.

• Stayed September 2013
We appreciate the feedback and apologize about the odor that you initially encountered. It is through your feedback that we're able to improve our services. Thank you! We are glad that we were able to rectify the situation and you're able to enjoy the rest of your stay.

We look forward to your next visit and enjoy the rest of your summer.

Kind Regards,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed June 17, 2014

First time styaing at a Hyatt House, what a great place. Would definitely stay here again. Staff was great, breakfast was great, room was great. Room fits a family of five well. While visiting here we traveled to Kings Dominion what a great theme park. Trip was wonderful!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for the wonderful review and choosing to stay with us while visiting King's Dominion. I'm sure the entire family had fun in the park. We are delighted that we met all your expectations and your family had a great stay.
We look forward serving you again in the near future.

Have a safe summer season!

virginia beach,va
Reviewed June 9, 2014

We booked here as this was the host hotel for the North Face Endurance Challenge races. They could not have selected a better hotel! The race shuttles were across the street. The hotel staff was aware of the races and even asked which event we had signed up for. We got a room right off the elevator and were concerned that we would be up all night with people getting off/on but once in our room we did not hear a sound. The bed was so comfortable and a welcomed haven after a hard marathon. I love the walk in shower so problems shuffling in my sore legs to take a shower. The small kitchen sink area was just perfect for mixing my protein shake and keeping drinks cold in the mini fridge. The only thing missing was a microwave but we really didn't need it. Breakfast was far beyond my expectations. No dry bagels or runny powdered eggs. The large variety of fruits, cereals, pastries, juices, and teas was amazing. Add to that the option of an English muffin with eggs, Canadian bacon and cheese, pancakes or waffles. Wow! The free WiFi signal was spot on with no lagging connectivity. There are plenty of restaurants within walking distance, even more if you want to drive. I can not imagine staying any where else the next time we are in town. Every staff member we saw greeted us and asked how are stay was going. Awesome! Oh, and the price was a great value!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this review, June 10, 2014
Thank you for the high ratings! We also appreciate your positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed our accommodations, the service level and more importantly, our breakfast selection.

Thank you for the business and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Reykjavik, Iceland
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I liked everything I encountered at this hotel although only staying for one night when arriving in the US. The room was nice and clean. I didn't use the kitchen but it looked nice. The breakfast was very good and there was so much to choose from. The bed was comfortable and the aiport shuttle worked wonderfully.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for the positive review and we are glad that you chose to stay with us as we welcome you in the U.S. We are happy that you loved our hotel.

We look forward to serving you again in your next U.S. visit.

Safe travels,
chantilly
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Shan is the best. He handled all and any issues in my long stay with courtesy and competence. Friendly staff, swift and responsive. Clean and comfortable with free shuttle service. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
We appreciate the positive review! I am delighted that Shan was able to provide you with an exceptional experience during your extended stay with us. He is a true reflection of genuine hospitality.
Thank you for your business and have a great summer!

Best,
Sparks, Nevada
Reviewed May 21, 2014

Who would have guessed that after having a really bad experience at the nearby Country Inn and Suits the day earlier, the Hyatt bent over backwards to offer my wife and I a room for four days. The price was right. The room large and comfortable. The free breakfast with made to order omlettes, and everything else you can think of was great! I left the Hyatt each morning stuffed. (*Don't forget to tip the omlette cook. It's common courtesy to at least tip for a free meal, but nobody did? Amazing!) There is also a HD TV with about 40 plus channels, a microwave, and a bar top fridge. You can buy snacks at any hour of the night if you get the munchies. The snacks include TV dinners, candy, chips, soda pop, etc. without driving to a Safeway Store. There are also personal items available such as pain killers, nail clippers, etc. I also noticed that the airline crews stayed here too. That's a good sign.

Julian Vazquez, the guy at the check-in made it all happen. For us, he was a God send. We can't thank him enough. Veterans: Note: Julian wears a Combat Badge on his lapel. If If it wasn't for him, we'd probably be forced to spend another night at a dumpy motel 44 miles west, the only place with an open room the night before. I may have to return to Washington DC again in the future. The Hyatt is where I'll stay! You'll love this place! And no, I'm not getting paid to write this !

Room Tip: A room on the east side would have no airport noise, but the sound proofing is good enough regardles...
Green Features: The hotel has an energy saving program. You can opt in, or opt out...your choice.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
We appreciate the positive feedback and we are glad that we were able to turn a bad experience at a nearby hotel into a delightful one. Thank you for the kind words and I will relay your message to Julian.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best regards,
Pam Domingo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Hyatt Place Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Hyatt Regency Dulles
Hyatt Regency Dulles
#5 of 20 in Herndon

Been to HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North? Share your experiences!