All reviewsomelet stationmade to order omeletsdulles airportomelet barfull kitchenbasketball courtstudio suitepotatoesoutdoor poolfree breakfastshower headsofa bedwould definitely stay here againrooms are largesmall kitchenfrench toastdc area
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I liked everything I encountered at this hotel although only staying for one night when arriving in the US. The room was nice and clean. I didn't use the kitchen but it looked nice. The breakfast was very good and there was so much to choose from. The bed was comfortable and the aiport shuttle worked wonderfully.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you for the positive review and we are glad that you chose to stay with us as we welcome you in the U.S. We are happy that you loved our hotel.

We look forward to serving you again in your next U.S. visit.

Safe travels,

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Shan is the best. He handled all and any issues in my long stay with courtesy and competence. Friendly staff, swift and responsive. Clean and comfortable with free shuttle service. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

We appreciate the positive review! I am delighted that Shan was able to provide you with an exceptional experience during your extended stay with us. He is a true reflection of genuine hospitality.
Thank you for your business and have a great summer!

Best,

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Who would have guessed that after having a really bad experience at the nearby Country Inn and Suits the day earlier, the Hyatt bent over backwards to offer my wife and I a room for four days. The price was right. The room large and comfortable. The free breakfast with made to order omlettes, and everything else you can think of was great! I left the Hyatt each morning stuffed. (*Don't forget to tip the omlette cook. It's common courtesy to at least tip for a free meal, but nobody did? Amazing!) There is also a HD TV with about 40 plus channels, a microwave, and a bar top fridge. You can buy snacks at any hour of the night if you get the munchies. The snacks include TV dinners, candy, chips, soda pop, etc. without driving to a Safeway Store. There are also personal items available such as pain killers, nail clippers, etc. I also noticed that the airline crews stayed here too. That's a good sign.

Julian Vazquez, the guy at the check-in made it all happen. For us, he was a God send. We can't thank him enough. Veterans: Note: Julian wears a Combat Badge on his lapel. If If it wasn't for him, we'd probably be forced to spend another night at a dumpy motel 44 miles west, the only place with an open room the night before. I may have to return to Washington DC again in the future. The Hyatt is where I'll stay! You'll love this place! And no, I'm not getting paid to write this !

Room Tip: A room on the east side would have no airport noise, but the sound proofing is good enough regardless in which room you stay in here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

We appreciate the positive feedback and we are glad that we were able to turn a bad experience at a nearby hotel into a delightful one. Thank you for the kind words and I will relay your message to Julian.

We hope to see you again in the near future!

Best regards,

Reviewed May 19, 2014

We arrived very late in the night into Dulles airport and as we were travelling with our six year old daughter we were looking for somewhere close to the airport so selected this hotel. This hotel was fantastic - our room was perfect with everything that you could wish for. The complimentary breakfast is also very, very good in comparison with other hotels, we could not fault this hotel in any way - we were very pleased with the free shuttle service as the driver went out of his way to assist us. We were so impressed that on our return trip to Dulles airport we booked again at this hotel and were equally impressed the second time round. They have a small shop on site where you can purchase pre cooked meals, toiletries etc.. which proved to be more than useful and we were able to utilise the onsite laundry. I would recommend this hotel to everyone, it's hard to beat.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank princessPaddington
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations.

We look forward to serving you and your family again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is one of the best mid-level hotels in the DC-Virginia area! We stayed at this hotel while we were vacationing in the DC area and we had a fantastic time! Our suite was very clean and pleasant looking. The room had stainless steel appliances and reminded me of the comforts of my own home. The hallways were clean and fresh smelling (no cigarette or moldy odor at all) and the lounge area downstairs was also looking good. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and Ricardo was the first person we saw and the most hospitable person throughout our weekly visit at the joint. The greatest highlight for this hotel is the buffet-style breakfast; the food was very good! I really enjoyed the fact that they had variety at this breakfast buffet; they even changed the food offerings on different so we were not bored with the food. Another great thing about this buffet was that it catered for those who were health conscious and for people like my kids who are allergic to so many things---everyone was able to get something to eat. If you enjoy a freshly made omelet, they will make it any way you like(my wife loved hers). The only downside here was that some of the servers at the buffet were somewhat unfriendly...one woman kept giving me dirty looks whenever I went up to get something or whenever I asked her for something. All in all our experience at this hotel was fantastic and I would highly recommend it to anyone! It's a hidden gem for sure!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank musiklef

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are very delighted that you had a fantastic stay.

Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

Kind Regards,