HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
$92
$88
$96
Country Inn
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$79
$139
Hampton.com
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$90
$84
$76
ComfortInn
$129
Hyatt.com
$80
All reviewsomelet stationmade to order omeletsdulles airportomelette barfull kitchenbasketball courtstudio suitepotatoesoutdoor poolshower headfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againrooms are largefrench toastdc areasmall kitchenliving area
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I booked two rooms at this hotel several months in advance. When we checked in, I confirmed again that we had reservations for two rooms, each with two queen beds. However, when we got to the rooms, we found that we had a king and a sofa bed. We were told by the hotel that they had an "inventory" problem and couldn't do anything about it. Since there were four of us (all seniors), sofa beds were definitely NOT what we had booked!!!! We finally did get a minimal reduction in the rate but only after asking to speak to the manager of the hotel. Definitely wasn't acceptable to us and none of us will stay there again!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank traveltheworldjean
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule and sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis. In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 703.435.9002

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We stayed here while we visited Washington, DC. It takes around 30 mins (non-rush hour) to get to the national monument. But the room had a kitchenette which was so convenient. We went with another family. We could make sure kids had everything, make tea while waiting for everyone to get ready. Some days we even brought take out and ate at our convenience. The breakfast is absolutely great! We went there a second time -- our family only. We got a smaller suite, but everything else was the same.
My husband also went there by himself when he was flying out of the country. They are very close to the Dulles airport. They have a shuttle to the airport too.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank BKGK
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for the positive feedback. We are very delighted that you found our rooms very convenient and our breakfast absolutely great.

We thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Excellent room facilities. Would be great for family in one room or self catering stay. A little way out of Washington but free transfers to airport with direct bus to Washington for $6, takes about 45mins to 1 hour. Taxi was $70. Excellent breakfast, nice welcoming reception area, log fire, small bar. We did not use spa and pool facilities. Staff were exceptionally friendly, patient and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Heidi S
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

We appreciate the high rating and we thank you for staying with us. We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay.

We hope to see you again in the near future next time you're in the area, whether business or pleasure. We look forward to serving you again!

At your service,

Reviewed February 22, 2014

I had booked one night via Expedia at the Hyatt House for a business trip - when I had to extend my stay the very attentive staff gave me the same (preferential) rate, which was really great (especially with breakfast and internet included in the price).

I generally noticed the attentiveness of the staff: they went out of their way to fix breakfast for me even though I had to leave really early, and they let my colleague use their shuttle service even though he didn't stay there.

Combined with above-average rooms (great size, very quiet for an airport hotel) and a very clean establishment at a fantastic price the Hyatt House is a great choice for anyone who travels to the D.C. area on business or needs a stayover near the airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at our facility.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Booked a room for one night at the Hyatt House for a wedding. I was very happy with the price - seemed very reasonable. The day before the wedding, I began to hear from other guests, who had arrived early, that there was a pipe leak at the hotel and they had been moved to another nearby Hyatt. I had no problem with the change in hotel - things happen. The issue was that no one from the Hyatt House called to notify many of the guests, myself included. Luckily, I was warned by other guests that unknowingly showed up at the wrong hotel.

Since I had not heard from anyone at Hyatt, I called the Hyatt House myself to inquire about my reservation. I was assured that my reservation had been moved and was given the address for the new hotel. The day of check-in, I called the new hotel to confirm (after hearing from other guests that there were issues with their reservations being moved) and of course, they had no record of my reservation.

Disappointed in the customer service and lack of notification/communication, I called the Hyatt House and asked to speak with a Manager. I was told there was not a Manager there that I could speak to and that one would call me back soon. It has been 4 days and I have yet to hear from anyone at Hyatt. Very disappointing experience. A pipe bursting is certainly out of Hyatt's control, but their handling of the situation is not.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank bkeagle
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Please accept my sincerest apologies for not being able to contact you during the flooding and prior to your arrival. We had attempted to contact all arriving guests with contact information in the system. There are a handful of reservations that were booked through a third party and some with no contact information provided.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that you experienced. We hope that you give us another chance in the future. Guest satisfaction is our highest priority and I will be sure to share your comments with our entire staff to ensure all our guests have a positive experience.