HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$81
$162
$138
Country Inn
SpringHill Suites
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$84
$79
BestWestern.com
$142
Hyatt.com
All reviewsomelet stationmade to order omeletsdulles airportomelette barfull kitchenbasketball courtstudio suitepotatoesoutdoor poolshower headfree breakfastwould definitely stay here againrooms are largefrench toastdc areasmall kitchenliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I have been using this hotel whenever I travel to DC area. I think this hotel used to be fantastic before being bought by Hyatt. I would say the positive part of this hotel is the room size. The breakfast is good, but the workers are very slow at refilling the food and drinks. Also, there was a sign that people can`t bring food to their rooms. This seemed rather cheap. I had been sick and still had to go to the dining area. Also, the room service did not leave tea and coffee for us two days in a row. The room service also did not leave enough dish detergent. Other than that our stay was average.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Sawdah
hhousesterling, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule and sharing your feedback. I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.

Please know that your comments and issues will be addressed. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you. Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay and hope to see you during your next visit.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We were touring NY-NJ-Phili-Washington-Penn state. Booked this facility online for 2 nights for US$133 for two nights all inclusive. Well appointed rooms, very good breakfast spread. Two queen size bed and one huge sofa-cum-bed. Enough to accomodate three adults. the price was inclusive of breakfast for all three.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Happy New Year!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. We are glad that you found our hotel of value and enjoyed your stay. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to having you back next time you're in the DC area.

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 21, 2013

If you have a vehicle and need to stay in this area, this is a great place and is not a bad decision. Since I have not stayed anywhere else in this area I cannot say it is the best, but I can say it is one of the finer hotels I have stayed at and I travel over 200 days a year the last 5 years

Room Tip: great breakfast and a grill to barbecue on
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
hhousesterling, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

I appreciate the great feedback and thank you for the high rating! We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

If I may be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Happy Holidays!

Best,

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We were planning to just park our car at Dulles on a recent trip, however looking at the numbers we found that it was only a few dollars more to stay at they Hyatt House in Sterling, VA. Spending a night here and leving our car was a great way to kick of our vacation. The hotel was exceptionally clean, the staff was very friendly and we had a meal from the bar which was quite good. Just a couple miles from Dulles Airport too. This was really a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Very clean, the bed was comfortable, great pillows.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
hhousesterling, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! My team and I are delighted that you enjoyed your short stay with us. We do have very competitive rates and our hotel is conveniently located in close proximity to Dulles Airport.

We do hope to see you again in the near future and we appreciate your business.

Happy Holidays!

Best regards,

Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband stays here for business reasons every other month or so. The rooms are consistently clean. I have noticed that within past year they have downgraded their toiletry items. The breakfast buffet is sufficient, although they tend to start shutting it down about 10 minutes early each day. The workout facility is adequate for this size hotel. They have a convenient free shuttle to the airport, where you can catch a bus into DC for $6. The value for the price is good. The staff is always very friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Pamela D, General Manager at HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Mrs. Lovethysun,

We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your feedback in TripAdvisor. We also wanted to thank you and your husband for your continuous loyalty. I am glad to hear to you are quite pleased with our facility and service.

I will also pass on your comment regarding the toiletries to our corporate team and address your breakfast concern. Thank you for the feedback!

We are looking forward to your return.

At you service,