We had entered the lobby after a long 9 hour drive and were greeted by the greatest of hostesses, Anna. We already had a prepaid reservation and were checked in immediately. We had nice conversation about why we were only staying one night ( we fly out to Kenya tomorrow) and then I offered to add her to my Travel Blog for Vintage Kenya. On to our room, and we were stunned at the spaciousness of it, complete with small kitchen, nice seating area and very nice bath suite. Considering the rate includes breakfast for two, free shuttle to the airport AND free parking for the duration of our trip to Kenya. Anna shared with us many people stay here for extended stay-- some as long as 2 years! When you consider all the perks, maybe this isn't that bad for an extended stay. I would definitely recommend this for those who are flying from Dulles for a week or two as it is the best location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling