I booked several nights at the Hyatt House based on price, but it has been a really great experience. The hotel is located very conveniently to Dulles airport and to roadways into DC. I found the room to be very well appointed and have particularly enjoyed the full kitchen with full sized refrigerator and two burners in addition to the microwave and dishwasher. The breakfast has been very good, and they do offer some dinner options at the bar. It has the best guest pantry I have come across. The exercise room is basic, but has what I need to work out. The pool isn't open, given the weather, but looks good. There's also a sort of basketball/tennis court that also looks inviting. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Washington-Dulles Hotel Sierra delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 162 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located in the Technology Corridor just 2 miles north of Dulles International Airport off Route 28. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia and Hyatt Hotels Corporation so you can book your HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sierra Washington Dulles Hotel
- Sierra Washington Dulles Sterling