Upon opening the door to my room, I could see the king bed in the background but the half wall separating the sleeping area from the working area, clearly established a definition of spaces.
The work/living area had a wet bar area with a mini fridge and microwave. There was a love seat with 2 small tables that could be combinded to create a larger surface, and a desk.
The sleeping area was more than ample. The bed was very comfortable. The closet contained an iron and board. There was a near full length mirror outside the very spacious bathroom.
The hallways were well lite and decorated in pleasing colors. The stairwells were wallpapered and clean. There was a small exercise room. The pool had entry steps at the shallow end with only ladders at the deep end and it was a good size. The hot tub was a good fit for 4, cramped with 6.
The lobby had 3 computers for guests use. There was a small room off the lobby that sold sundries. The breakfast buffet area was very spacious. The items offered for breakfast were more than the usual fare. There was a small selection of fresh fruit as well as yogurt, hard boiled eggs, the standard breads, muffins, cereals. There were sausages and eggs but the eggs were shaped like hamburger patties and I did not try them. The seating area was very pleasing. The room had a fireplace with a wall mounted tv at one end. There were table and chairs as well as cushioned chairs appropriate for a living room.
The staff was courteous and helpful.
The overall atomsphere was friendly and inviting. This is a hotel I would certainly stay again, should I be in the area. There is nothing negative to report about this property. A very enjoyable stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Marriott SpringHill Suites at Washington Dulles Airport, your ideal choice for Dulles Airport hotels. The Marriott SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport features a fabulous location just minutes from Washington Dulles International Airport. The SpringHill Suites Dulles is also conveniently located near Downtown Washington D.C., Dulles Town Center Mall, Leesburg Outlet Shopping. Enjoy spacious suites that are 25% larger than traditional hotel rooms. This hotel also offers outstanding amenities such as a 24/7 Fitness Center, Indoor Swimming Pool, Complimentary Hot Breakfast, and Complimentary Shuttle Service to Dulles International Airport by appointment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Marriott so you can book your SpringHill Suites Dulles Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Dulles Airport Hotel Sterling
- Springhill Suites Sterling
- Sterling Springhill Suites