All reviews front desk the shuttle driver great customer service rental car nice hotel yogurt free breakfast park and fly airport dulles flight vanessa airline sofa inns clerk dc
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Convenient hotel near Dulles. Nice surroundings with restaurant options. A big shopping area a few blocks down. Breakfast was standard. The staff were very accommodating and we noted how patient they were with some other difficult guests! Good place for a stay over for airport connections.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2017

Hello Elllend,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for recognizing my teams genuine attitude during your stay. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again net time your travel plans bring you back into our area.

Reviewed April 4, 2017

My connection flight was postponed by one day due to the March 13-15 blizzard. I had to get a room for the night. Thank you to Comfort Inn & Suites for the fair deal for the room. And also for the free dinner offered because of the weather.
Also thank you to the room maid - Mirtila - and the shuttle driver (I forgot his name but he is from Egypt) for helping to make my stay comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo

Hello Atl59,
Thank you for the 5 star rating you have provided us at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. I also want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and for recognizing my team's genuine attitude during your stay especially Mirtila and our driver. Your satisfaction is very important to us. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed March 31, 2017 via mobile

Frank at the front desk was great. Shuttle was at the airport within 15 minutes of our call upon returning from our trip. The price was better than several other hotel choices that had a lot more negative reviews. If I had to mention a flaw, it would be in our room there was stains on the carpet, but the room was very clean. Thank you guys we will definitely be returning

Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Hello Ms. Stacyocasio,
Thank you for the 5 star rating you have provided us at the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. I also want to thank you for sharing your experience with us and for recognizing my team's genuine attitude during your stay especially Frank. I also want to let you know that your concerns have been noted and will be addressed. Your satisfaction is very important to us. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Comfort Inn for a week recently. From check in to check out this was perfect. Frank on the desk was so very helpful and found us the perfect room. He was so obliging and nothing was a problem for him. Thanks so much Frank.
Breakfast was lovely (and free) and different every day. On our first night we were even offered complimentary dinner, and it was delicious and certainly appreciated after a long flight.
This comfort inn is ideally located just a few minutes from Dulles airport, and only 30 mins drive from DC downtown.
Beds were comfy, room big enough, bathroom generous size with a bath.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank 2802shaza
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2017

Hello 2802shaza,

Thank you for giving giving Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles-Gateway a 5 star rating. My team and I are honored to know that we have provided you with a 5 star experience and I want to thank you for recognizing Frank's helpfulness and caring attitude during your stay. We look forward to be at your service again next time your travel plans bring you back into our area.

Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for quite a while and Kay the breakfast lady was so greeting and very caring, she asked if we needed something else or if we wanted more, such great staff!! The housekeepers made sure that my room got cleaned daily, mirtila is one of the best housekeepers! Leily always asked when she saw me how it was going and if everything was good, I love the staff here so caring and welcoming, makes you feel like home! Bee and Ruth were great staff members also!!

Stayed: January 2017
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2017

Hello Cristaayalap,
Thank you for the 5 star rating you have provided Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway. My team and I are very happy to know that we have provided you with a 5 star experience. I would also like to thank you for recognizing my team's excellent service especially Leyli, Ruth and Bee. It was our pleasure to be at your service and we hope to be at your service again when you travel plans bring you back into our area.

Vanessa McManus