“Well Enjoyed Stay Every time”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Ranked #10 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoy my stay. I have visit this hotel regularly and the staff are always so friendly and helpful. I appreciate Alexandra at the front desk, she always makes sure I'm comfortable and satisfied. This hotel is like my home away from home! :-)

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway

Reviewed June 18, 2014

Stayed here twice in one week, always nice, efficient person on desk and breakfast good. Shuttle for pick up only runs once an hour, but every half hour in morning back to airport. Good services next door, 7 11 and Outback Steak.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This is a very, very nice hotel. It is conveniently located by Dulles Airport and has a large shopping mall a couple of exits down with many good eateries. The parking lot is very adequate and large as I exercised by walking around its perimeter. It is conveniently located by the freeway but far enough away from it that traffic noise is not an issue. I was helped by Geraldine at the front desk who was very friendly & courteous in explaining the hotel to me & what shopping & eateries were nearby. They have a very nice fitness room & a waffle maker (!) available during the breakfast which has a very good variety to be much better than a continental breakfast. The room was very clean and large for a queen bed. The room was a bit humid so I turned on the a/c which ended up not working. The furnishings were above average. i really like this place. However,, I can't give it the excellent rating that it deserves as I had to sleep in a warm & humid room. There were booked & Geraldine told me that she would pass on to the Manager in the morning that my a/c was out.
In the morning as I was checking out, I mentioned to the manager that my a/c was out. She replied that she was sorry & that was it. I did not ask for any discount due to my spending a night in a hot room, but I think she should've at least offered. Disappointed, yes, would I stay here again? Yes, but I would quickly turn on the a/c & see if it worked as I would not want to spend another warm night in what is actually a very nice room.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thanks Velia, Geraldine and Yousef for accomodation. This is one of the best hotels I've stayed. It offers free breakfast and free dinner on Tusdays, I got a really nice room at least I book last moment the last room. Thanks front desk for the excellent service I'll stay at this hotel on my next trip to DC.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The desk staff / Manager was very supportive. The rooms are clean, smell good. Very clean place. Free food on a manager's special. I will definitely stay here again in the near future. The location was very convenient for my work but also would be convenient for pleasure.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Mirtila was very helpful and approached me as soon as I acknowledged her. She helped with my bags and helped make me feel welcome as soon as I entered her van.
We talked a lot about my travels and some of our life goals. She was amicable and I would definitely love to ride with her again. :)

Reviewed June 11, 2014

my stay at this hotel was wonderful the rooms are nice and clean and the staff was very nice and very helpful. thank you ibrahim and silvia for all your help breakfast was wonderful a little more than i expected

1  Thank mohammedalmanjim
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!