Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
$78
$68
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$66
$62
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $69/night.

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$87
$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$76
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$108
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$90
$84
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat customer servicerecommend this hotellong flightroom was clean and comfortablenice hotelrental caryogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesbeevanessadc
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Clean, comfortable, quiet. The staff at the front desk, Sarah, went above and beyond. She took care of every detail including recommending that we have our dinner delivered and gave us menus. Sarah was very friendly and professional. I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in the area.

Room Tip: It stays busy because of their park and fly package, but the area is quiet so any room is fine.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to complete survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I have been posting to TripAdvisor for a number of years and have never rated a property terrible until now. This is a dated hotel with a staff that is beyond apathetic.

There is not adequate parking for the guests and the hotel staff doesn't seem to care. They had large tour buses parked in the lot occupying multiple spaces.

The rooms are ok, but not overly clean.

They also have an infestation problem.

If you need a hotel in the area there are plenty of other choices, including the Hyatt House right next door.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Jay J, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Thomas,

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is probably one of the nicest & friendliest places that I have stayed at in a very long time! The rooms are always very clean, the free breakfast always hits the spot and the hotel van never makes you wait, at either the airport or hotel, more than a few minutes! I have stayed at this hotel on a regular basis since mid to late June of this year, 2013, and I don't have one complaint about the hotel or staff! Brenda Durham, I think that she is a manager, always goes way out of her way to welcome me to the hotel and have called me back when a reservation day was off by a day! She also has made sure that I have been booked into the types of rooms that I requested! I could stay at different hotels in the area but the Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway has grown on me to be a very nice "home away from home!"

Room Tip: I have not stayed in a bad room yet so, probably any room that your are booked into will be a nice room!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Byron G

Dear Byron

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stay here often because of the location and service. Ericka always makes my stay above average. She always remembers the little things so I feel like family. She is excellent and so is the location. It is very close to the airport, the mall, and my work location. Thank you for everything, and watch out for the huge deer.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Mel A

Dear Mel,

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I use this particular Comfort Inn as my commuter hotel. I would stay here about 2-4 nights a month. It is very important for me to be treated friendly and sincerely. Myself and my co-workers use this hotel as our regular lay-over place. I would like to thank a manager Mr. Javid for paying attention for my need and value my royalty to this hotel.

Room Tip: I like odd number side, don't know the direction, that I can relax with the view of trees. I request second floor, don't like first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aiko B
Jay J, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Aiko,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us, regarding your recent stay at our hotel.