“Stay at comfort inn”

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Ranked #9 of 16 Hotels in Sterling

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

This hotel is very close to the Dulles Airport. I really like this Comfort Inn Suites, the staff at this hotel is friedly. Tara and Brenda were nice and very helpful. Free breakfast was great. I will recommend this hotel to all family and friends.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Hope282
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are just a few miles from Dulles International Airport. We are so happy that you felt our service was good and the hotel was nice. We hope you return soon.
Clayton, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed on Aug. 22, 2013 and checked out on Aug. 23, 2013. On arrival, the evening clerk' smile was very relaxing to me after a long flight from Africa. The shuttle driver was very helpful with my luggage. My room was very nice and clean, the A/C was relatively quiet in the room. On check out the, Brenda who was at the front desk ask all the pertinent questions; she, too, was very nice.
I want to thank you all, keep up the good job!
Checked in at about 9:30pm and checked out at 9:20am. Stayed in room 216.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank TK_4261117
Thank you for commenting on your stay. One of our core values is to make sure all of our guests feel well taken care of and weappreciate your mention of how courteous we are. We hope to welcome you back soon.
San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

This hotel was great. We found the staff to be very friendly and helpful, specially Brenda. Our room was very nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay and only regret it was for only one night. We hope to return and stay longer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your review. We are so pleased that we surpassed your expectations on what travelers find so important. Please come back soon.
Dillwyn, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a meeting at the airport the next day. Hotel gave me a ride in the morning and offered to pick me up afterwards.

When I made the reservation direct with the hotel the clerk seemed distracted. I knew I would be a late arrival but I had a reservation number.

When I was about a half hour from the hotel I got a call confirming my arrival.the night clerk they had a problem with my reservation . When I said I was 30 minutes out she advised my room would be ready for me. Will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Chuck S
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your feedback is valuable not just to the team at the Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles but to those searching on Tripadvisor for lodging options in the area. We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.
Los Angelse, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Pleasing. Family of three (two adults and one baby). The hotel staff was all-stars. We had missed the normal breakfast hours because of our transit times/lack of sleep...but they worked some magic to get us (with baby) some food. THANK YOU. Shuttle was perfect. The hotel suggested the air and space museum...what a great suggestion! Drop off and pick up. And...the museum is absolutely amazing. Space Shuttle, Blackbird, war machines, Anola Gay, etc...etc... each with a write up/summary. a must-see. The room was very nice and modern. Everything you could need. I would stay again...and I would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your well thought out and candid feedback of your stay experience of the Comfort Inn & Suites Airpot Dulles-Gateway, While we are pleased that your room was very nice, clean and modern. We do hope the next time you stay with us that you will have the time to enjoy our complimentary breakfast.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Brenda and her coworkers are great, room was great, clean, no issues. Everyone was very friendly. She even managed to arrange some transportation for us, when our employer failed to ensure us a rental car.

tom

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tom s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon
HYATT house Sterling/Dulles Airport-North
Hampton Inn & Suites Washington-Dulles International Airport
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Washington Dulles International Airport
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway? Share your experiences!