“Good Location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Dillwyn, Virginia
“Good Location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a meeting at the airport the next day. Hotel gave me a ride in the morning and offered to pick me up afterwards.

When I made the reservation direct with the hotel the clerk seemed distracted. I knew I would be a late arrival but I had a reservation number.

When I was about a half hour from the hotel I got a call confirming my arrival.the night clerk they had a problem with my reservation . When I said I was 30 minutes out she advised my room would be ready for me. Will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Chuck S
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Your feedback is valuable not just to the team at the Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles but to those searching on Tripadvisor for lodging options in the area. We hope to have the opportunity to have you stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Los Angelse, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

Pleasing. Family of three (two adults and one baby). The hotel staff was all-stars. We had missed the normal breakfast hours because of our transit times/lack of sleep...but they worked some magic to get us (with baby) some food. THANK YOU. Shuttle was perfect. The hotel suggested the air and space museum...what a great suggestion! Drop off and pick up. And...the museum is absolutely amazing. Space Shuttle, Blackbird, war machines, Anola Gay, etc...etc... each with a write up/summary. a must-see. The room was very nice and modern. Everything you could need. I would stay again...and I would recommend to friends and family.

• 5 of 5 stars
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, August 15, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your well thought out and candid feedback of your stay experience of the Comfort Inn & Suites Airpot Dulles-Gateway, While we are pleased that your room was very nice, clean and modern. We do hope the next time you stay with us that you will have the time to enjoy our complimentary breakfast.
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Brenda and her coworkers are great, room was great, clean, no issues. Everyone was very friendly. She even managed to arrange some transportation for us, when our employer failed to ensure us a rental car.

tom

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank tom s
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is great hotel to stay. Very friendly staff, Brenda and Sarah were extremely courteous. I would stay here again. I strongly recommend it. This hotel is close to Dulles Airport with cheap prices. Nothing bad about this place.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mely S
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
Thank you for the review of your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the property and the services we provided and thank you for complimenting Brenda and Sarah. We look forward to your next stay when travel brings you back to our area.

Regards,

Jay Javid
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is my home away from home. Jay and his staff are always kind, helpful and friendly. Laili, the breakfast buffet girl is the hardest working person I've ever seen. Sarah, the new front seat girl, is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. Great value. Recommend++!

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your review in Trip Advisor. Your feedback is valuable not just to the team at the Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles but those searching on TripAdvisor for lodging options in the area. We are very happy to see you every Monday evening.
Scotland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I didnt have a high expectation or expected too much from this hotel and really I got exactly what I thought I would get. A cheap clean room in a quiet location with a comfy bed close to the airport. The buffet breakfast was great with a big choice.

The room we had was on the ground floor and was dark and dated decor but it had everything we needed for our one night stay. Our internet connection was fine and the hotel served its purpose as a stop over but i certainly wouldnt spend more than one night here!

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank CGHM
La Rochelle, France
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

Imagine you checked in at 4:30
Imagine you are 5 people (2 adults, 2 teens + 1 kid)
Imagine you are given a room for 4 people only, but said that the room is "very nice"
Imagine you insist to have a room compliant with your reservation
Imagine you are given a second room, also not suitable for 5
Imagine you got finally a 3rd one, then have to wait until 8:30 to get a rollaway bed for your kid and that you have literally to install the bed by your self
Welcome at Dulles Airport Comfort Inn ... !

Room Tip: Run away ...