All reviews front desk the shuttle driver great customer service rental car nice hotel yogurt free breakfast park and fly airport dulles flight vanessa airline inns sofa clerk dc
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Pleasing. Family of three (two adults and one baby). The hotel staff was all-stars. We had missed the normal breakfast hours because of our transit times/lack of sleep...but they worked some magic to get us (with baby) some food. THANK YOU. Shuttle was perfect. The hotel suggested the air and space museum...what a great suggestion! Drop off and pick up. And...the museum is absolutely amazing. Space Shuttle, Blackbird, war machines, Anola Gay, etc...etc... each with a write up/summary. a must-see. The room was very nice and modern. Everything you could need. I would stay again...and I would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Thank you so much for sharing your well thought out and candid feedback of your stay experience of the Comfort Inn & Suites Airpot Dulles-Gateway, While we are pleased that your room was very nice, clean and modern. We do hope the next time you stay with us that you will have the time to enjoy our complimentary breakfast.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Brenda and her coworkers are great, room was great, clean, no issues. Everyone was very friendly. She even managed to arrange some transportation for us, when our employer failed to ensure us a rental car.

tom

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank tom s
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is great hotel to stay. Very friendly staff, Brenda and Sarah were extremely courteous. I would stay here again. I strongly recommend it. This hotel is close to Dulles Airport with cheap prices. Nothing bad about this place.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mely S
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for the review of your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the property and the services we provided and thank you for complimenting Brenda and Sarah. We look forward to your next stay when travel brings you back to our area.

Regards,

Jay Javid

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is my home away from home. Jay and his staff are always kind, helpful and friendly. Laili, the breakfast buffet girl is the hardest working person I've ever seen. Sarah, the new front seat girl, is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean. Beds are comfortable. Great value. Recommend++!

• Stayed: July 2013
comfortdullesgm, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for your review in Trip Advisor. Your feedback is valuable not just to the team at the Comfort Inn & Suites Dulles but those searching on TripAdvisor for lodging options in the area. We are very happy to see you every Monday evening.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I didnt have a high expectation or expected too much from this hotel and really I got exactly what I thought I would get. A cheap clean room in a quiet location with a comfy bed close to the airport. The buffet breakfast was great with a big choice.

The room we had was on the ground floor and was dark and dated decor but it had everything we needed for our one night stay. Our internet connection was fine and the hotel served its purpose as a stop over but i certainly wouldnt spend more than one night here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family