All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle driverrecommend this hotellong flightrental carnice hotelyogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesvanessaairlinesofainnsclerkdc
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I didnt have a high expectation or expected too much from this hotel and really I got exactly what I thought I would get. A cheap clean room in a quiet location with a comfy bed close to the airport. The buffet breakfast was great with a big choice.

The room we had was on the ground floor and was dark and dated decor but it had everything we needed for our one night stay. Our internet connection was fine and the hotel served its purpose as a stop over but i certainly wouldnt spend more than one night here!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CGHM
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Imagine you checked in at 4:30
Imagine you are 5 people (2 adults, 2 teens + 1 kid)
Imagine you are given a room for 4 people only, but said that the room is "very nice"
Imagine you insist to have a room compliant with your reservation
Imagine you are given a second room, also not suitable for 5
Imagine you got finally a 3rd one, then have to wait until 8:30 to get a rollaway bed for your kid and that you have literally to install the bed by your self
Welcome at Dulles Airport Comfort Inn ... !

Room Tip: Run away ...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for taking your time by leaving a comment. We sincerely apologize about the inconvenience you had during your stay. I am sorry the rollaway bed didn't get to you until 6pm that night. Not all our rooms are designed to fit a rollaway, therefore we do not charge extra if you choose to add one to your room. We purposely did not unfold the rollaway when we brought it to you, so you have space to move around before your bedtime. I hope this clarifies the events of that night, and again I am sorry that you felt this way.

Regards,
Jay Javid

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Staff are very accommodating. They listen.Rooms are clean. Shuttle takes you to the mall, church, fine groceries & restaurants, fast foods, post office, nearby museum, airport. Free breakfast offers wide variety - fruits, breads, juices, meats, yogurt, etc. Internet is ok on some hours of the day.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Bibpa
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Whole hotel smelled like smoke. My room was non smoking with cigarette burn in comforter. Couldn't use Internet to even send a email. I need Internet for my work, so that didn't help me. This place is just plain horrible.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway is perhaps a notch above your average Comfort Inn. Like most Comfort Inns, it has comfortable bedding and solid furnishes. Bathroom was reasonably stocked, though bath towels could have been a bit larger. I found the room clean, and air conditioning worked very well. Breakfast was typical Comfort Inn fare, including both hot and cold breakfast foods. Ample free parking in the back. But what made this Comfort Inn a cut above the rest was the suite-type room. Upon entering, there's an area equipped with a sofa, coffee table, and ottoman, which offered a nice little living room in which to relax. While this is not a luxury hotel, what you get for the very reasonable price makes it a practically ideal choice of accommodation in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC. It location, furthermore, practically guarantees quiet, yet it's close the airport and the highway leading to Washington. So, it's really a 4-star or high 3-star hotel, but the bargain price gives it 5-star rating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends