Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
$66
$62
SuburbanHotels
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $81/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$78
$68
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$88
$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$112
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$96
$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$93
$84
Travelocity
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$76
$74
Priceline
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle drivergreat customer servicerecommend this hotellong flightroom was clean and comfortablenice hotelrental caryogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesbeevanessadc
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Whole hotel smelled like smoke. My room was non smoking with cigarette burn in comforter. Couldn't use Internet to even send a email. I need Internet for my work, so that didn't help me. This place is just plain horrible.

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway is perhaps a notch above your average Comfort Inn. Like most Comfort Inns, it has comfortable bedding and solid furnishes. Bathroom was reasonably stocked, though bath towels could have been a bit larger. I found the room clean, and air conditioning worked very well. Breakfast was typical Comfort Inn fare, including both hot and cold breakfast foods. Ample free parking in the back. But what made this Comfort Inn a cut above the rest was the suite-type room. Upon entering, there's an area equipped with a sofa, coffee table, and ottoman, which offered a nice little living room in which to relax. While this is not a luxury hotel, what you get for the very reasonable price makes it a practically ideal choice of accommodation in the Virginia suburbs of Washington, DC. It location, furthermore, practically guarantees quiet, yet it's close the airport and the highway leading to Washington. So, it's really a 4-star or high 3-star hotel, but the bargain price gives it 5-star rating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank NJWil
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Our experience was delightful, Ms Velia was very courteous and helpful. she answered all questions we had and offered other information that made our stay pleasant. I plan to stay at the comfort Inn anytime I'm in the Dulles and surrounding areas.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank you for the review of your most recent stay with us. I am glad you enjoyed the property and the services we provided and thank you for complimenting Velia. We look forward to your next stay when travel brings you back to our area.

Jay Javid

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Really, folks, when you get right down to it, almost all good-quality motels are pretty much the same. Good conditions, good service, good amenities. No surprises. Location and convenience are the most important things, especially when you're taking an early morning flight out of Dulles and don't want to chance the rush-hour traffic in the DC area. This one is as a good as any in the area, and all prices are comparable.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Thankfully it wasn't terribly hot outside when we stayed.

The room was ok - pretty clean. The drain in the shower was dislodged and one light in the bathroom was burned out. After a couple of hours we realized that the a/c was blowing, but not cooling. The a/c unit was making a weird noise, too. We told the front desk and they sent a gentleman right away. He fiddled with the a/c unit for a while and said he was sorry, it probably needed coolant. I hoped that as the evening cooled down we'd cool down, too, but by about 10 that night it was still hot. I asked the front desk for a fan - sorry. They didn't offer another room, either. I wish I had asked - in retrospect - as we spent a very hot night.

The next morning the machine wouldn't even blow any air. When I checked out I mentioned to the clerk that it wasn't working at all and we spent a really hot night. He said he was sorry and gave me my receipt. I'm a bit wimpy and just walked away. Then I decided to get a backbone and ask if they'd give me a refund. The clerk apologized and said he couldn't do so without the manager. They weren't in. He gave me a business card and wrote down Jay and Nina's names and suggested I call the next day.

I reached Nina the next day and she agreed to give me a 25% discount. I don't really feel good about that as it was a miserable night when we really needed rest.

On the up side, the hotel was quiet and pretty clean. The window bed was a neat twist.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
comfortdullesgm, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for leaving a comment about your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had so many problems with your room. I will definitely forward this to both my maintenance and front desk department to improve the handling of such matters. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can make your next stay more enjoyable.

Regards,