All reviewsfront deskthe shuttle driverrecommend this hotellong flightrental carnice hotelyogurtfree breakfastpark and flyairportdullesvanessaairlinesofainnsclerkdc
Reviewed October 27, 2011

This hotel has a very convenient shuttle service to Dulles airport.It is also located near the Space museum's Udvar -Hazy center.Our suite was very comfortable and clean. The breakfast was not bad--there were eggs,hot waffles,cereals,muffins etc.The staff was pleasant and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I had stayed at this hotel before when it was a Quality Inn. Now it is re-labeled Comfort Inn and Suites. Has shuttle service to Dulles Airport. Rooms are spacious and clean and well equipped. Internet connection good. Breakfast is typical for Choice Hotels, so acceptable. No close by restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I'm a pilot for a major airline and I stay at many different properties across the country. This hotel is a standout due to the staff. in particular Brenda the front desk clerk is always friendly and accomidating making the guests feel welcome.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank 1FreqFlyer
Reviewed September 11, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel twice during the last year. Recently, my wife and I and our newborn daughter needed to overnight in the Washington Dulles area, and the hotel shuttle driver waited an extra few minutes for us to reach the curb so we could make it to the hotel. Upon arrival, we we assisted by a helpful woman named Brenda, who provided us with all the help we needed! Thank you again for a wonderful stay, we highly recommend this place when you need to stay overnight near Dulles!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2011

After a really bad day, I checked in at the hotel on Thursday night. I was receive with a smile. The front desk girl was very polite and friendly. The room was nice and clean, complimentary breakfast. Execellent customer services if offered at this hotel. I will recomend to any one to stay at the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Good price for rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business