All reviews reuben prepare meals front desk room was clean kitchenette
Reviewed May 28, 2018

The room was small but worked fine for us as we were out all day. For people who cook there were pots, dishes,and small stove.
The shower was great. Clean and plenty of hot water. No hair dryer so bring yours.
No cleaning service, this was not a problem I make the bed at home.
The price for this room was very inexpensive!!!!

Room Tip: Top floor has smoking rooms
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

I travel out of town on business and I enjoy staying at the suburban extended stay not just because they have the cheapest raits but also because of the great service especially from the front desk people like Ivan and Reggy that will do whatever it takes to go out of there way to take care of you and look out for you in anyway they can

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2018

All in, I think we paid approx. eighty three dollars for one night. The room had two double beds, a recliner, bathroom of decent size and a kitchenette. Plenty big for two people. It seemed pretty clean. Extra blankets would have been nice. The parking lot was very full when we arrived, and there was music playing with heavy base in a nearby room; both made us a bit apprehensive, but it was acceptably quiet through the night. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
GenerationCo, Front Office Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Kind regards

Reviewed April 13, 2018

It's pretty good for the basics. Ivan is always with a positive attitude, the room and entire hotel was clean and well maintained. keep up the great work and thank you for having wonder staff like ivan$.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2018 via mobile

Upon arrival for check in was greeted properly by clerk who was professional but yet very friendly. This man made the process quick and seamless getting me to my room so that I could rest to start my work week. Thanks Ivan. Great experience and definitely making this hotel my main stop when in Virginia, DC area.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled on business
GenerationCo, Front Office Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Kind regards