“Excellent Place to Stay - Extremely Clean - Staff is Professional and Helpful” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
Morristown, New Jersey
“Excellent Place to Stay - Extremely Clean - Staff is Professional and Helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

My husband became seriously ill while in Virginia on business and was hospitalized for several weeks. I was not familiar with the area at all. From the moment I arrived Regg, Adam, and all the staff were so helpful teaching me about the area and how to get around. Customer service was amazing. It is close to all kinds of shopping, restaurants, and even a local recreation (state of the art) center with an Olympic size pool, recreational pool and exercise facility. It is also close to many vineyards in the Northern Virginia area. The suite was extremely clean as was the entire property. The kitchen was wonderful.The staff and guests were all so friendly, nice and helpful. The laundry was spotless. The price was exceptional. Don't hesitate to book this place - you will not be disappointed. Thank You All - Jane

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room in the facility.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank JaNo323
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Dear Jano323,

We are very honored to be of your service during your troubled times. We are hoping for your husband's speedy recovery. We are looking forward to your next visit with your husband in the future. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

I truly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. It was clean and help a pleasant atmosphere. John, the front desk receptionist, was extremely professional and very efficient. He was also very knowledgeable and helpful in resolving any questions I had regarding the area. In my opinion, customer service is the essence of a pleasant stay, and John, demonstrated such essence!

Thank You Suburban & Thank You John...

Mr. JR

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jerz S
Dear Jerz S,

Thank you for the wonderful review about our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My family stayed there for July 4th celebration in DC for 3 days. I'm trying to find a place far enough from DC yet accessible enough to a Metro Station. The reason is cheaper place to stay for my family for 3 days. They have kitchen and you can cook which is a plus, saves me a lot of money instead of eating outside. The place is right behind Walmart so food is not a problem for my family. There are some minor troubles with the place but customer service is a top notch. Very friendly and always there willing to help and make your stay fun. The person that really went beyond his job is Rommel. He's a nice and very helpful employee. His service and friendliness really made our stay in this place.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Joueboy,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review of your stay. I am happy that we were part of your 4th celebration memory. We are one of the hotels in the area that offers basic amenities at a cost that is really affordable. We are not luxurious in any way but our hotel is clean and well-maintained. I am glad you had a good experience with us. Please keep us in mind next time you are in the area.
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

I had a great stay here - clean, super friendly staff. There was a really attractive man working at the desk every time I came down, always greeted me with a smile and asked me about my day. I think his name was Reggy. If anything else I would come back JUST for his amazing service!! What a wonderful smile. Will be back again when ever I am in Northern VA - exceptional service.

• Stayed May 2014
Dear Kate G,

Thank you for writing a wonderful review. I am very glad to hear that Reggy's smile and service made your day. First impression says everything and this is a great example. Reggy will be pleased to hear your comment. Thank you. We will be looking forward to your next visit.
Staten Island, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

We enjoyed our stay over the weekend. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The service was excellent! Rommel who works at the front desk was very polite and friendly. Thank you for having an excellent staff.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SJ F
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear SJ F,

We are very happy to know that your stay was enjoyable and that staff's effort was noticed and appreciated. Thank you so much!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service is warm ,friendly and fast. Weekend stays are great, especially with the kind ,respectable young man Rommel at the front desk. Always warm and accommodating Rommel is truly great with customer service and has a great knowledge of the surrounding attractions and restaurants in the vicinity. He is well liked by all guests.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you, Dennyl R, for writing a wonderful feedback. I will definitely let Rommel know about the great service he provided. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.
Sterling, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

First of all let me state that they have great and helpful staff at this hotel. The best front desk clerk was Rommel. He was very nice and hospitable. He helped me learn my way around town, and told me about all the hottest attractions. He isn't one of those creepy pervs at alot of these hotels, when you are traveling. This is also a safe neighborhood. No one bothers you. Maids are nice too!

--by mimi

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Michelle H.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay. We are very pleased to know that our staffs provided a great customer service, especially Rommel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling
BEST WESTERN Dulles Airport Inn
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Sterling - Dulles Airport
Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Sterling
Hampton Inn Dulles-Cascades
Candlewood Suites Washington, Dulles Herndon

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling? Share your experiences!