“Efficient service” 4 of 5 stars

Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Sterling
“Efficient service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014

Service is warm ,friendly and fast. Weekend stays are great, especially with the kind ,respectable young man Rommel at the front desk. Always warm and accommodating Rommel is truly great with customer service and has a great knowledge of the surrounding attractions and restaurants in the vicinity. He is well liked by all guests.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Thank you, Dennyl R, for writing a wonderful feedback. I will definitely let Rommel know about the great service he provided. We hope to see you again soon. Thank you.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

First of all let me state that they have great and helpful staff at this hotel. The best front desk clerk was Rommel. He was very nice and hospitable. He helped me learn my way around town, and told me about all the hottest attractions. He isn't one of those creepy pervs at alot of these hotels, when you are traveling. This is also a safe neighborhood. No one bothers you. Maids are nice too!

--by mimi

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Michelle H.

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about your stay. We are very pleased to know that our staffs provided a great customer service, especially Rommel. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
sterling va
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My family as well as my pets have stayed here for an extended period of time. Although the maid service could stand to learn some skills in customer service there is one employee that has done an amazing job and stands out to me. Rommal was the only one that managed to help me switch room after requesting the change for nearly a week. He is always in good spirits and I look forward to the days I know he is working because I always see him put a smile on every customers face. If it wasnt for his help we would have switched hotels.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you, thatgirl1918, for taking your time to write a review about you experience. We are truly sorry to hear you had to wait to have your room switched. Still, We are very glad to hear that Rommel provided you with the quality service. We hope you will come back and stay with us again. Thank you for staying at Suburban Extended Stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

Nice, quiet hotel. with clean rooms, very helpfull staff, especially Rommel in weekends, they have a free access gym at second floor, there are some good retaurants in the area, very close to Washington Dulles International Airport,
Valentin Grigore

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Valentin G,

Thank you for taking your time to write a wonderful comment about your stay at Suburban Extended Stay. I will be sharing you comment with the rest of the staff especially Rommel. Hope to see you again soon. Thank you.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Reggy is always helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. he offers great customer service. When problems arrive he make sure that things are worked out. He goes the extra mile to insure your comfortable.

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Darryl D, thank you for your kind comments about Reggy. All of our staff are equally trained to assist you with any needs you may have as Reggy did. We do hope you will stay with us again. Thank you again for a wonderful comments.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2014

My family and I stay here for extended amounts of time. Any questions or small issues we have had are promptly taken care of by the polite staff. The hotel is family and pet friendly, the landscaping is kept up beautifully, housekeeping is very sweet, and their presence is constant throughout, the hotel, on a daily basis. Reggy has been the one to help us out the most. He is extremely professional, caring, and willing to go above and beyond for his customers. My family and I will always choose Suburban to stay in when in the Dulles area.

Room Tip: We prefer the second floor for convenience
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Kristy C
Dear Kristy C.
Thank you so Much!! I am very pleased to hear that your stay with us was pleasant. We hope to see you again soon and be sure to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay even better. Thank You!
Fredericksburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

Reggy is the employee who helps me on my weekly stays because of my job. He does an outstanding job with customer service. He is very polite and helpful when I check in every week and makes sure my stay is comfortable and pleasant.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you FleetyF for writing a wonderful feedback. I will definitely let Reggy know about the great service he provided. We thank you for taking your time to write us a review in Tripadvisor.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sterling
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Dulles-Gateway
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
Quality Inn Tysons Corner
#11 of 14 in Tysons Corner
3.0 of 5 stars 250 reviews

Been to Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling? Share your experiences!