Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling
$68
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $106/night.

$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$64
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$79
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$96
$89
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$112
$99
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$72
$67
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

$89
$84
Travelocity
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$76
$74
Priceline
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$67
$63
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $83/night.

All reviewsreubenexcellent customer service skillsfront deskexcellent furnishingsprepare mealsmonth's stayoffer free coffeeentire hotel was cleanchoice hotelspositive attitudecheck in was quick and easyevery weeksam's clubenjoyed my staybed was comfortableup to datedc area
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for about a month and I've been very comfortable here. Everyone has been friendly especially Reggy. I would recommend this hotel

Room Tip: I wouldn't choose a room in the first floor. I want to open the window but I feel you can see everything from the outside.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank junesdec90
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Hello junesdec90! Thank you for recommending our hotel on tripadvisor. I am delighted that we made you feel comfortable while you were with us. I'll be sure to pass along your compliments to our team members, especially Reggie. Thank you for staying at Suburban Extended Stay Sterling. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed April 7, 2012

I have been living here close to one month and everything I ever asked for was delivered with the highest courtesy, respect and friendliness by the whole customer service team of the Suburban Hotel - Glenn/Reggy/Carla/Stan.

The property is well maintained, conveniently located to Wal-Mart and has all the amenities I need in the hotel room.

It's truly home away from home!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2012

Thank you Angelie O for taking the time to write us a review on tripadvisor. I am delighted that we are able to provide you great customer service. Our team members are dedicated to ensuring that our hotel is always clean and that everybody gets a comfortable stay while they are here. I'll make sure our team gets to read your review. Thank you and I hope you visit us again in the future.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This hotel has a SERIOUS PROBLEM with FIRE ALARMS. For two nights in a row their fire alarm went off. One day at 3am and the very NEXT day at 7:30am. The alarm is so loud you HAVE to hurriedly get dressed, grab your most valuable possessions (especially your room key so you can get back in) and leave the building to seek refuge in your car. A fire truck was dispatched but soon left both times because of the false alarms. Also, we found that this hotel does NOT have daily or even every other day maid service… we can only estimate it's got once per week maid service. Oh, and on top of all that, while they do have wi-fi internet, it SUCKS. Their wi-fi can let you get on a few web pages, but then it drops off so you can't use it consistently. Because of these extreme annoyances, we will NOT be staying at this hotel again, EVER.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Brad P
cndlherndon, General Manager at Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Dulles Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2012

I'd like to apologize that you didn't have a good experience with us Brad P. Please know that it is not normal for our hotel to get fire alarms. It is unfortunate that you had to experience it twice while you were with us. How I wish we have control over them.

As an extended stay hotel, our maid service is done weekly. But we can always provide fresh towels/linens, soap, shampoo, etc. to our guests when needed. As for our wifi service, please be assured that it has a good speed great for web-browsing and checking email.

I hope you will give us another chance to prove to you that we have a great hotel. All of us at Suburban Sterling is committed to making sure everything goes well during your stay. Please allow us to resolve any of your issues next time you are with us. We are here to be at your service all the time.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The property is very well maintained, and an important access is the front desk staff, especially Carla, who demonstrates the attitude of helpfulness that it takes to enable guests to approach the staff with issues that arise at any hotel. It's important to note that housekeeping is done weekly, which is ideal, and routine maintenance is done concurrent with this. If a towel is missing, the front desk can take care of it and also provide helpful information about how to navigate the extensive stores and other facilities available in the area.

Room Tip: Know your needs, whether for a king or two double beds.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

Thank you Robert F for your recommendation of our hotel on Tripadvisor. It is such a delight to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. We try our best to keep our hotel nice and clean and I appreciate that you have noticed our efforts. I'll make sure the staff, especially Carla, gets to read your review.
We hope you will continue to let us serve you in the future. Thank you for staying at Suburban Extended Stay Sterling!

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I was so glad to see the smile on Glenn's face when I walked in, and the fact that he could remember who I was since last year when I last visited, made all the difference for me. The room was big, comfortable and had all the amenities I needed. Glenn made sure I had everything I needed, and when ever I walked by the desk, he would ask about my well being. There are lots of places, such as restaurants, fast food, stores, that are within walk-able distances around the hotel. I did enjoy my stay, and I hope to continue enjoying my stay whenever I visit.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo

I appreciate your review NancyQueen! I am delighted to know that Glenn made a lasting impression on you during your stay. Im sure he'll be happy to know that you mentioned him on your review. Our team is dedicated into ensuring that each guest feels comfortable and happy while staying with us. I am glad that we have accomplished that goal. Thank you for your continued patronage. We are looking forward to your next visit with us.