All reviewssam's clubwashers and dryersfront desklong stayhome away from homean extended stay hotelmonth stayfull size refrigeratorrolling thunderrooms are greatcheck in was easydulles town centerbusiness tripdc areacleaning staffgreat customer serviceexcellent stay
Reviewed September 16, 2017

The hotel and it's staff are very accommodating. I stayed with a group of co-workers and we found great uses from the in-room kitchens, great nearby locations, and incredibly helpful staff. I personally liked the look of the hotel from the outside and the carpeting inside. I also appreciated the usefulness of having grills, washing machines, dishwashers, stovetops, around and inside the hotel, complete with a pool and gym for down-time. Whenever I had any type of issue, Denisse, at the front desk was especially compassionate, kind, and determined about her job, her service, and helping others. This is also exhibited by the other staff as well and makes this review a perfect score, and has me wishing to come back!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear Danpaul-San S,

Thank you for taking the time to write us this amazing review, We are pleased that you enojoyed the service and hotel amenities. We hope to see you again soon and we will continue to provide amazing guest experiences.

Sincerley,
Candlewood Suites Sterling Team.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I stayed again at the Candlewood Suites in Sterling and it continues to be an excellent choice in the Dulles and DC area. The rooms have all been remodeled with new pillow top beds and there is new carpeting and new flooring in the kitchens. The property managers continue to invest in the property.

The staff is always very accommodating and supportive. The weekend manager, Abraheim, does an excellent job providing hospitality and servicing guest's needs. He is always very easygoing, willing to help, calls everyone by their personal name, and is an excellent leader with a huge future and untapped potential. It was great to hear that Ivan and Puneet were promoted to other properties as they also provide great hospitality. I also admire the work of Thelma who keeps the building spotless and is very friendly.

The Candlewood in Sterling is a great hotel and you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Destination_earth_10
SterlingHotelMgr1, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

Dear Destination_earth_10

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and continue to come back. Thank you for this amazing review. This motivates us to keep delivering the best customer service.

Reviewed September 8, 2017

Kevin, Front Desk Sales Assistant is very accommodating, pleasant and personable. Front desk, housekeeping, maintenance staff are very thorough and professional. Together they make this hotel run smoothly.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
SterlingHotelMgr1, Front Office Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2017

Dear Joyce B,

Our staff is ready to help make your life easier and a little less stressful. We are very happy you took the time to give us this wonderful review.

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying this hotel is beautiful. The bathroom, the kitchen, the room everything is really nice and I loved it. My complaint is that they charged me $147 TWICE. They placed a hold on my account for $20 which I got back but then took out $127 the day I checked out. Then three days later I was charged another $147. I contacted the hotel and they told me the money would go back which it hasn't. I contacted someone higher up on their 800 number and all they did was send my case back to the hotel and said they would contact me, when I already talked to them. I am very upset that $126 was stolen from me from this hotel, that is a large amount of money, and if this is a SECOND hold they should've told me that from the beginning because so I could be aware that this would happen and that it will go back (which it hasn't yet). Don't book with this hotel unless you want to be charged twice your original price.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2017

Dear Janell C,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. Allow me to apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced due to billing issues. I have sent you a private message in an effort to follow up on your concerns.

Rest assured that we will continuously do our best to always improve so we can accommodate you better in the future. I do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back and give us another opportunity to make it up to you.

Dianne L.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed September 4, 2017

When I am working in the Sterling area, I always try to stay here. The staff is always so very helpful, from Denisse and the rest of the front desk staff to the maintenance and housekeeping staff, they always go out of their way to make my stay a wonderful one.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business

Dear khwood1,

Thank you for taking the time to write us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that you chose our hotel for your travels. We will continue to do our best and keep our guest happy.