We stayed here as part of group for Rolling Thunder weekend. You can't beat this price (about $70/night) for the value provided. The woman who checked us in was friendly and helpful as was the guy who helped me when I needed more towels and a replacement light bulb the next day. It's important to understand that this is an extended stay hotel, not a full service hotel. They make it very clear that towels are not changed out daily for example, and that was just fine. It's quiet, well kept and has everything you need. The evening we arrived, the hallway did smell like someone had been smoking, but that smell was gone the next day. It's very clear that you can't smoke on the floor or in the rooms, but I'd bet that someone had not followed that requirement. It's a short walk to several restaurants; Walmart and Sam's Club are on the adjacent parking lot. I'd absolutely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An All-Suite Hotel with Full Kitchens, ample free parking, and Candlewood Values abound. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Priceline, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Sterling
- Candlewood Sterling
- Sterling Candlewood Suites