$137
$99
$94
$85
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $99/night.

$119
Hampton.com
$83
$71
$111
$104
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$73
$67
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $79/night.

$133
$119
Hampton.com
$80
$76
SuburbanHotels
All reviewssam's clubfree laundrywashers and dryersfront desklong stayhome away from homean extended stay hotelmonth stayfull size refrigeratorrolling thunderrooms are greatcheck in was easydulles town centersmall kitchenconvenient locationbusiness tripexcellent customer service
Reviewed January 28, 2014

The hotel is located an easy drive from Dulles airport. We were a large group and could not continue our trip due to a raging snow storm. All our contacts with this hotel by phone were handled courteously and efficiently. The whole staff was very friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable. The rooms were very clean and well supplied. No ice machines in the hotel, but there is some located across the parking lot. Nice people, clean suites, would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear Danni,

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about the wonderful service you received during your unexpected layover in Dulles. We are happy to know that we made your and your groups stay as comfortable as possible. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed January 24, 2014

I always enjoy staying here everyone knows my name I feel like a valued guest. I price is fair and the rooms are great. Great staff I feel like its a family run business witch is nice. I enjoy the free coffee and they offer a DVD player witch you don't see much these days. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I look forward to staying here in the future. ...

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Eric,

Thank you for reminding us that we are still on of the establishments out there that give you that "family and home" feeling! We take pride in our hotel and service and are thankful that it is well noticed! We look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

I have been staying at this location for the past several months. Its a very convenient location. There are shops and restaurants close by. The service at this location has been very consistent. There is also commodities like a washing area and gym. My only complaint is that there is always upgrades happening so don't lean up against the walls if you don't want your clothes stained. Over all its a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Lost and Found RVA,

Thank you for your positive comments about our hotel. We love that we are so close to the Dulles Town Center Mall and many shops restaurants. We do apologize about the renovations and paint on the walls. We are trying to upgrade our hotel to make our guests more comfortable. We will be getting new public area carpet and guest room kitchens in the near future. These should not have any impact on the day to day operations and rest for our guests!

We look forward to serving you again the future!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love this hotel. I stay here every week for work and been here for 5 years
The hotel staff is the best and friendliest if ever met. Just love that you can cook your own food and that walmart is in walking distance. The hotel is very quite and here hardly any noise. The staff and Managers will go out of their way to help you out if you need help with anything. This is the only hotel I can call Home

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Etiene,

Thank you for choosing to call our hotel your Home Away from Home. Being on the road can be difficult enough, especially when your accommodations are less than satisfactory. So we are so happy that you have found a place to sleep well, and cook your own meals whenever you desire. And yes, so convenient that the Super Walmart is walking distance in case you need that last minute ingredient!

Our staff looks forward to serving you and your team for the next 5 years!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My stay over the last two months has been nothing short of exemplary. The staff and management have been always there to help and support me during my stays.

I can't remember when I have had a better experience or met a group of people tat are so genuinely concerned with the welfare and comfort of their guests.
I plan on making this site my home away from home when I am in the area.

Andrew M. Newhart CTO
NCS Data Systems
Chicago IL
888-637-9410

Room Tip: All the room in the location are clean and quiet. The suites have a separated bedroom making a couple or family stay much nicer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andyn57

Dear Andy N,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff. We love to hear the positive feedback that our jobs are so important to keeping our guests comfortable!

We will look forward to serving you again in the future!