All reviews washers and dryers front desk long stay an extended stay hotel month stay full size refrigerator rolling thunder rooms are great dulles town center check in was easy business trip dc area cleaning staff excellent stay great price abraham elaine
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I love this hotel. I stay here every week for work and been here for 5 years
The hotel staff is the best and friendliest if ever met. Just love that you can cook your own food and that walmart is in walking distance. The hotel is very quite and here hardly any noise. The staff and Managers will go out of their way to help you out if you need help with anything. This is the only hotel I can call Home

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Dear Etiene,

Thank you for choosing to call our hotel your Home Away from Home. Being on the road can be difficult enough, especially when your accommodations are less than satisfactory. So we are so happy that you have found a place to sleep well, and cook your own meals whenever you desire. And yes, so convenient that the Super Walmart is walking distance in case you need that last minute ingredient!

Our staff looks forward to serving you and your team for the next 5 years!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

My stay over the last two months has been nothing short of exemplary. The staff and management have been always there to help and support me during my stays.

I can't remember when I have had a better experience or met a group of people tat are so genuinely concerned with the welfare and comfort of their guests.
I plan on making this site my home away from home when I am in the area.

Andrew M. Newhart CTO
NCS Data Systems
Chicago IL
888-637-9410

Room Tip: All the room in the location are clean and quiet. The suites have a separated bedroom making a couple or family stay much nicer.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Andyn57

Dear Andy N,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff. We love to hear the positive feedback that our jobs are so important to keeping our guests comfortable!

We will look forward to serving you again in the future!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I have nothing but nice things to say about Candlewood. The rooms are clean, spacious and the staff is great, especially Rosa who went out of her way to make me feel welcome! I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Tracy K,

Thank you for your great comments about our hotel! We love that Rosa is still with us, she has been with the hotel for over 4 years and look forward to her being here many more.

Our housekeeping team loves to hear the feedback the their rooms are always super clean! Thank you so much!

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Northern Virginia near Dulles seems to be an area of massive developments - blocks of houses or corporate headquarters. My room was better equipted than some of the places I have called home and it felt more like living in an older apartment building. The staff is wonderfully friendly - particularly Rosa, at the front desk, who gave me insider directions to the great local restaurants. I hope we go back here again!

Room Tip: I always like upstairs.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Taft K,

Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel and staff. We do pride ourselves on providing the most excellent service!

We love that we are walking distance to the local grocery and shops. We will look forward to serving you again in the future!

The Candlewood Suites Hotel Team

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have stayed at this location multiple times for several days each trip. It is an older hotel that offers nothing special. The rooms are basically clean but not sparkling. The furniture is old and tattered and the carpets are dirty but we work a dirty job so I guess it is not a problem for me and my crew. We like the full size kitchens and especially like the grills that are available outdoors.

I have stayed in Candlewood Suites in other towns. This one has a particularly young staff. Many of the staff members are very nice and helpful knowing that we are from out of town and unfamiliar with the area. The morning manager is both kind and professional. One of the younger, newer staffers, Puneet, is quite playful with the guests. I have witnessed this several times and find it uncomfortable and unprofessional. We work long hours so I've been unable to meet most of the staff.

Overall, it is a good hotel for my type of work and the location is convenient to the adjacent highway. I will continue to stay here for work purposes when in town, but I do not believe I would bring my family here.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to the one bedroom suite. The extra living space is well worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Always Moving J
SterlingHotelMgr1, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Dear "Always Moving J"

Thank you so much for your comments! We always appreciate comments, for this is how we can continue to improve our hotel and services. We are listening, as we are in the process of hotel renovations, this will include carpet, kitchen and bath facing, bedding, furniture, and a few other items.

I'm glad that our staff were able to provide you with knowledge about the area. We do have a few new staff members and we want to be sure that each guest is provided with the best customer service and professionalism. I have been here for 9 years, and with the brand for 13, we continue to pride ourselves on our excellent customer service.

I have always encouraged our guests to contact me at the hotel directly if they feel that we have not been fulfilling our customer service commitment. Thank you again for your comments and we hope to speak with you directly in the future.

Laila Oinas