Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
HolidayInn.com
$155
$139
$93
$82
Country Inn
Best Western Dulles Airport Inn(Sterling)(Great Value!)
$68
$95
$99
$96
Hyatt.com
All reviewsfree laundryfront desksam's clubcandle woodhome away from homelong staywashers and dryersan extended stay hotelmonth stayrooms are greatwalking distancefull kitchensmall kitchenconvenient locationdulles town centerneeded a place to staya wonderful stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Stayed at the Candlewood Suites Htelo Sterlin VA during my trip to the 2013 Inauguration. Sterling was the closest hotel I could find with availability. After a short 10 min rcab ride from the airport,I was greeted with a very friendly front desk staff. This was my first time staying with a Candlewood Suite, and I was very impressed with the room size, layout and cleanliness. The hotel offers free internet access in their business center, and has a small convenient store located near the front desk. This is where I picked up snacks and quick breakfast food before taking the 45 min cab ride into DC for the 2013 Inauguration. When we checked out, the hotel staff allowed us to store our luggage in their office until we departed that evening. The room was clean and smelled fresh, the bed and pillow was very comfortable. The hotel is in a 5 min walk to a restaraunt and some shopping. This was a very pleasant stay during my very short visit to the DC area for this very special event. Highly recommended for long or short visits to this area!

Room Tip: Clean and comfortable lodging, easy highway access
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Abby W,

Thank you so much for posting a comment about your recent stay at our hotel! It only with feedback as yours that we continue to know that we are doing a great job running our hotel! We are delighted you had a great trip and comfortable stay. We take great pride in our customer service and are happy that we were able to deliver the service to make your stay the best it could be!

We hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I almost lived in this hotel for two years. People there attend me very well. Good installations, includding fitness room, the rooms. If you need to buy something in Amazon, Tiger Direct, Newegg they can ship their products there. I recommend. It is one mile away from Orbital Space Systems, in Sterling.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
SterlingHotelMgr1, Manager at Candlewood Suites Hotel Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Thank you Mr. Marcus for your positive comments. It has been a pleasure to serve you over the past few years on your visits to the area. If you ever have needs to return to the area, we will be here to remind you that you are in your home away from home!

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We stayed at this extended stay hotel for nearly two weeks (Aug 22nd - Sep 5th, 2012) and loved every minute of it. We were EXTREMELY impressed by the Manager, Viet, who helped us with questions, concerns, and everything in between. It was completely obvious that this gentleman has all the Customer Relationship Management skills needed to run a place like this. Our unit was clean, the grounds were awesome, and our dog loved the outside pet walking area to do his doody. We have stayed here 2 years ago and every time we come up from Florida in the future we will definitely stay here. We also hope that Viet will be there as well. He's terrific!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you Mike D for your comments! We love that we have a place where people can travel comfortably with their pets. And especially for recognizing our Star Guest Service Representative, Viet. He has been such an asset to this team and hotel! We look forward to being able to accommodate you again for your future travel needs to the Washington Area.

Reviewed September 10, 2012

I travel to sterling often for work and stayed here the last 3 times, by far the best in the area. I only eat in so the BBQ area was perfect for me to cook. I'll be in the area again soon and this is the place I'll be booking ahead of time.

Room Tip: ask about the BBQ area
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you st350z for your comments! We love that people can have a place to share their positive experiences! We hope to see you again on your next visit to the Washington area.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

Overall this was a great stay for my family and I. We drove up from Florida and stayed for 2 nights. The hotel was very nice and clean. The lobby had many useful necessities after a long trip like computer w/ internet access, beverage and food for a quick snack, plus the employees offered quick and fast service to make check in easy! The room had newly furnish and a kitchen w/ supplies to allow you to whip up a quick home cook meal. A microwave for those not too familiar in a kitchen. The hotel was located right next door to a Walmart and many restaurants for a quick stop for food and shopping! The best part was a garden hose for cleaning off bugs from an 18 hour drive. Hard to find this at any hotel!! ***It was a pleasure and I definitely will return to this hotel in the future.***

Room Tip: I would ask for a room on the 1st floor to avoid stairs if you have a large party and lots of baggage.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you KT-rex for writing a review! We hope that we can be of service again if you need accommodations in the area!