New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Not a family place”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I went there last friday, place is too small and our table was next to the bar. Bar full of drunk truckers. Cookers and servers smoking at the door and the wings too salty...not a family place.

Visited April 2013

“Great wings!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

This place was recommended by the hotel I stayed in before flying out. I have to say the Sweet Firecracker Boneless Bites are the best wings I ever had!! I highly recommend this place for their wings!! My husband liked them so much he wanted to go back for more!!

Visited April 2013
Ashburn, Virginia
“For a wing restaurant, it's great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

It's not an overall five start restaurant. It's a sports bar-wing place, and for that it does everything right. The staff is always friendly and attentive, there are a bunch of tv's, and some arcade games for the kids to play. And not just at this location, each location I've been to has been consistent. They also always have a great selection of beer, and their food is really good. Their wings are big, and they have a lot of different sauces. Their burgers and sandwiches are really good, and so are their side dishes, especially the curly fries. They also have some good specials, and really cater to families and local sports teams.
They are just a well run local establishment, stay away from the chains this is better.

• Visited March 2013
Raleigh NC
“Favorite of All Guys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Great place to watch games and fill up on wings, burgers or chicken tenders with your beverage of choice. A nice small bar complete with fast slots and family-style dining atmosphere make it a favorite espafor guys.

Visited December 2012
Mary Esther, Florida
“Good wings, great fans!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I joined a group of family and friends for NFL football on a Sunday in December. From start to finish, the service was excellent, especially from newly hired "Sam". Our order selection included wings, quesadillas, and loaded french fries and represented what one would typically find in any sports bar. Ordering the wings in the "extra hot" category (two or three notches down from insanity), I expected a good kick of heat and was disappointed. While I do not have an iron-clad stomach for spicy food, I can usually take the heat of spicy wings and found these just a touch above "Texas Pete". In hindsight, I might have requested one of the specialty varieties such as teriyaki and asked to kick the temp up a bit. At least then I might have had memorable flavor!
One does not go to places like Buffalo Wing Factory for the food alone. On this second note, I was favorably impressed. The establishment was packed with Redskins fans with a small smattering of Steelers and Ravens hawks. A rabid NE Patriots loyalist, I arrived sporting my colors and was warmly greeted by all in attendance. LCD televisions surrounded the bar/restaurant, and I found a seat with a great view of my team centered between two screens for the home audience.
In short, my trip to the Buffalo Wing Factory came up a bit short on its namesake, mostly owing to my high expectations. The atmosphere compensated nicely though making the experience roundly enjoyable.

• Visited December 2012