“Good wings, great fans!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Mary Esther, Florida
“Good wings, great fans!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

I joined a group of family and friends for NFL football on a Sunday in December. From start to finish, the service was excellent, especially from newly hired "Sam". Our order selection included wings, quesadillas, and loaded french fries and represented what one would typically find in any sports bar. Ordering the wings in the "extra hot" category (two or three notches down from insanity), I expected a good kick of heat and was disappointed. While I do not have an iron-clad stomach for spicy food, I can usually take the heat of spicy wings and found these just a touch above "Texas Pete". In hindsight, I might have requested one of the specialty varieties such as teriyaki and asked to kick the temp up a bit. At least then I might have had memorable flavor!
One does not go to places like Buffalo Wing Factory for the food alone. On this second note, I was favorably impressed. The establishment was packed with Redskins fans with a small smattering of Steelers and Ravens hawks. A rabid NE Patriots loyalist, I arrived sporting my colors and was warmly greeted by all in attendance. LCD televisions surrounded the bar/restaurant, and I found a seat with a great view of my team centered between two screens for the home audience.
In short, my trip to the Buffalo Wing Factory came up a bit short on its namesake, mostly owing to my high expectations. The atmosphere compensated nicely though making the experience roundly enjoyable.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“First Time Here”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Staff was great in seating our large party of 20 together. Service was fantastic. Food was average. People who ordered wings didn't think they were the best. Burgers were good.

Visited November 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Best Wings around!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This place is not a huge franchise & has the best wings in town.
Their service is spectacular & they have lots of TV's for u to watch your sports! I love the boneless Carribean Jerk Chicken wings! And if you brave enough to try the flatliners then you get your name on the wall!

Visited November 2012
northern virginia
“excellent quality bar food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

the food is really good & the beer is really cold, but my favorite thing is that they don't rush you! no matter how busy they are, they let you enjoy yourself until you are ready to leave. we eat at buffalo wing factory about once a week...we don't frequent any other place that regularly. (by the way, we eat at the ashburn location...but there is no listing for them on the tripadvisor site.)

• Visited April 2012
Centreville, Virginia
“Consistently Good Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have been going to this place for about 10 years. After having not visited for some time, I was hopeful that the BWF had remained as good as I remembered. I was not disappointed! Their chicken menu remains the best of its type I have ever seen, the servers are prompt, polite and helpful, and their beer selections are excellent and always evolving. It is all too common for wings et al. to be cooked to death at many restaurants. The BWF never makes this mistake. The chicken is always tender and juicy. While not fancy, this remains a great place to go for a weekend lunch with friends, family or even alone. Do be careful about the Flatliners--they will melt your face!

• Visited February 2012