“Not impressed”
Review of Famous Dave's - CLOSED

Famous Dave's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 16, 2013 via mobile

The service was average and the food left a lot to me desired. Having routine business travel to Texas, North Carolina and St Louis I have as a fair share of BBQ and my meal could only be rated as average. I will not be back.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been going here for at least 7 years, mostly take out. Easy ordering and good portions for the price. Fairly consistent with taste - we usually get the same things: barbeque chicken, pulled pork sandwich and the rack of ribs. Recently, they've changed some of their sides to be healthier. Overall, decent food.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This is close to home and we don't have many restaurants in the area so we wind up here by default sometimes due to the location. I have never had what I would consider a good meal here and the last time I ate here, even my husband, who is easy to please, wasn't happy. My meat was burned and there wasn't much of it and it was very pricier than I remember it being before.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I go to Texas a lot and always have real Texas Q. This isn't that but it is pretty darned good !!!!!

Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I were starving so we decided to go to this place that it was nearby the hotel.

The hostess was very friendly and there was not too much of a crowd. For us it was perfect.

Our waiter was somewhat serious but efficient. But there was no friendliness about him. He was not rude but he didn't have a smile either. Nevertheless, our food come out in less than 15 minutes!! And it was good!
The only downside to this was the they only carried genetic beers and Sam Adams.

The meal was great so I'll be back for more

1  Thank CecibelB