“Authentic Thai”

Thai by Thai
Ranked #30 of 253 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The ambience is too simple and you feel as if you'll be served a plate of fries and a hamburger soon. But the menu is interesting and the food tastes as it would in Thailand. The raw papaya salad , the soups, paad thai are all great. The service is quick in keeping with the high turn out. Low on the pocket too.

2  Thank Amit B

Reviewed November 14, 2012

We have eaten here several times and enjoy the takeout from the helpful and smiling staff. My wife and I enjoy the Pad Thai and the Drunken Noodles with Chicken. We also have gotten the sauted vegetable platter... yum! They have reasonable prices and good portions! Highly recommend this local gem of a restaurant.

1  Thank TheBigelows
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Great food, good prices. Have eaten there about 5 times this year and it is aways excellent. It has never been crowded and food is always fresh & piping hot. Love the drunken noodles...delish! My husband didn't love their soup but he did eat it all. Overall, this is one of our favorite places to eat...especially since we have a toddler. It's very casual and we don't have to worry about her bugging anyone.

1  Thank TheFbright
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We began going there several years ago and the food is always great. I love the papaya salad and pad thai and my husband loves spicy food. They take it as a challenge each time we go in - he says "make me cry" and they all stand behind the counter and watch him eat his super spicy food. We've never had a bad meal - don't expect table service or ambiance - it's like eating at a Dairy Queen.

2  Thank KVM0716
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We live in Herndon but drive here every time I crave for Thai food. Love their curries and pad thai...The drunken noodles disappoint sometimes though...Don;t expect great service and ambiance...but great for a quick cheap dinner/lunch.