“Great Thai food”

Thai by Thai
Ranked #45 of 247 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 4, 2012

We began going there several years ago and the food is always great. I love the papaya salad and pad thai and my husband loves spicy food. They take it as a challenge each time we go in - he says "make me cry" and they all stand behind the counter and watch him eat his super spicy food. We've never had a bad meal - don't expect table service or ambiance - it's like eating at a Dairy Queen.

2  Thank KVM0716
There are newer reviews for Thai by Thai

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We live in Herndon but drive here every time I crave for Thai food. Love their curries and pad thai...The drunken noodles disappoint sometimes though...Don;t expect great service and ambiance...but great for a quick cheap dinner/lunch.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

My family loves this "fast food" style Thai restaurant. The food is delicious.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

This is a family favorite place, where we almost always go whenever we want Thai food. The food is good and fairly priced, the staff pleasant. I notice Thai people here eating a lot, which tells me it must be pretty authentic. Best dishes are the ginger beef, seafood yellow curry and pad thai.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

This is a must go to if you like nonAmerican Thai food!!