“My son loved this place!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
District of Columbia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“My son loved this place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I took my son there. He is 9. We got some special package where we would play 3 games for $19 each. There is an arcade area for the kids to play in while you wait. There were lots of birthday parties going on so that made the wait for our session longer. My son had a great time. He had so much fun that we went back the next day and we brought one of his buddies and they played while I read my book. I think they need more space for parents to hangout while the kids are in the sessions. Not much seating and 1/2 of that seating was reserved for parties. Other than that, the staff were nice and helpful.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank 777zba

Virginia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Great place for a kid birthday party”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

We had my son's party here with a group of 10 8-9 year olds. We waited in the lobby until our party room was ready, and or course they offer discounted bags of tokens for kids to play arcade style games while they wait. There were plenty of party rooms, 6 or 7 I think. We brought our own cake, and the staff was kind enough to keep it refrigerated until our party started, then bring it to the room to serve with the pizza and drinks. It was really nice to have a party server who took care of everything, so we didn't have to. The laser tag arena itself is just the right size, and the staff does a good job keeping it safe by not allowing running, and pulling players out if they get rough, use bad language, etc.

Two of my son's guests told me "dude, this is the best party EVER!"

We'll definitely go back on a rainy day, or when we have a group of kids to entertain. It cost about $200 for a party for 10 kids, including pizza and drinks, and a tip for the server. Well worth the money to just show up, have fun, and go home!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank rushnspkr
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Attended a great birthday for a 9 year old boy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

My son and daughter attended a very nice birthday party for their 9 year old friend. It was very busy on Saturday between 2-4 pm but the staff was extremely organized and there were no glitches. The party server kept the 12 extremely happy entergetic children busy with three rounds of lasertag, pizza, and cake. The parents were actually able to relax and chat in the party room as well as join in the lasertag. There was an incident where an older child not with our party said something not so nice to one of the children during a lasertag battle and once reported the staff immediately located the induvidual and notified his parents plus banded him from future games. We were glad to see they had a swift and strong stance with bullies. We will be back for future games plus check out packages for a party.

1 Thank MZ123u