“I Love Ledo's” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
“I Love Ledo's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

I must start off by saying that I haven't eaten in the restaurant itself. I have gotten pizza to take home each of the three times I have "gone" there. The staff is very friendly and helpful. One time, I ordered a pizza and when I picked it up, they had messed up the order. They immediately made me a new pizza and delivered it out to my car where I was waiting. Plus they let me have both pizzas. The crust is my favorite of any pizza I have had and they are always willing to do the tops as you request. I have also eaten at the Ledo's in Falls Church and a couple of the locations in Maryland. Never had a bad experience.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Sterling, Virginia, United States
“ledo's was to hot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

It was to hot to eat in the restaurant and they had a portable air conditional but not big enough to service the whole restaurant.

Visited July 2012