“Great diner!”

Joe's Cafe
Ranked #10 of 254 Restaurants in Sterling
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: They also have a pizzaria, which I have not tried yet, in Leesburg, VA
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My family and I went to Joe's for the first time on a Sunday morning based on Trip Advisor recommendations. We had a great time! I had the huevos rancheros and my husband had the country ham and eggs. Both were fantastic. The huevos rancheros came with half an avocado and a tasty (but not spicy) salsa. The coffee was good and hot and fresh. Service was fast, and the price was very reasonable. The owner was in the restaurant greeting people and checking to see how people liked their food. Joe's is definitely going to be our go-to weekend breakfast place. As we were leaving, the waitress even mentioned that Joe's delivers and does take out!

1  Thank UMichGrad03

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We've been staying at a local hotel as part of a 2-week business trip. After having the hotel breakfast once I decided that we had to find other arrangements. Joe's was nearby so we gave it a try. Proper American diner, full of hearty food for a good price, and friendly waitresses who seem to enjoy working there. Needless to say, we have been there every morning and will do so until we leave. If you find somewhere better, then good on you, but you won't need to look because Joe's is simply great!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went to Joe's for breakfast on the recommendation of a family member who had read a local review. Diner like, low key atmosphere, very friendly staff, great food choices, quick service & reasonable prices AND a cook who knows how to fix grits the proper way! All the family that live in the area plan to make Joe's a regular breakfast stop.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

we try to go to Joe's a few times a month for breakfast or an early lunch. Everyone is always friendly and the food is always good. The wait moves fast. Try its sister location on Sterling Blvd with later hours which caters to lunch/dinner. We order from there weekly. Equally good.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stopped here because it was on our way. It was surprisingly good considering it is out in the suburbs, and not too expensive. For breakfast we had a lot of food. Some other reviews recommended the chorizo & eggs, which my boyfriend had. He liked it a lot. I thought it was good too but a bit spicy for my wimpy taste. I had a combo with french toast, sausage, eggs, and grits. It was too much food for me but I was really happy that they had grits as an option for the side. The service was fast and attentive; it seems like they have plenty of staff. If we are ever in the area, we will definitely come here again.