“Best burguer ever”
Review of BGR The Burger Joint - CLOSED

BGR The Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Description: Voted "Best Burger Restaurant in DC" by Business Insider. Voted "Best Burger Restaurant in DC" by Washingtonian Magazine. Voted "Best Burger Patty" by Washington Post. BGR The Burger Joint is helping lead the better burger market with a menu designed around our commitment to using only the highest quality ingredients. BGR's menu is designed around an exclusive blend of Prime, Dry-aged burgers, grilled over an open flame. Menu offerings include burgers, veggie burger, grilled chicken, turkey burger, lamb burger, ahi tuna burger, hot dog, kids meals, regular fries, sweet potato fries, onion rings, asparagus, handspun shakes, side salads, lettuce wraps, salad bowls and beer/wine and other seasonal specialties. Gluten Free options include: regular fries, sweet potato fries, side salad, salad bowl (any burger on a salad), lettuce wrap, asparagus.
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I tried the Cuban and Wellington burguers, I can´t tell which one is the best. Amazing burgers, the best I´ve ever tasted.

There are newer reviews for BGR The Burger Joint

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Whenever I am in the mood to eat a burger, The Burger Joint is always my top pick. Flavorful and juicy, and always cooked perfect. This is a place you must try! Next time I go, I am trying the milkshake too.

Reviewed June 15, 2012

Yes, the burgers are a bit pricey, yes you sit in a converted gas station (which is really cool, by the way) yes you order at the counter and you have to go pick up your own food and get your own sodas...now we have that out of the way...there are some interesting choices for burgers, but I order the standard, mod-1 cheese burger. When it comes out, it has the aroma of a nice juicy steak just coming off the grill. The burgers are a very decent size and does not leave you hungry at all. I order the side of fries with roasted garlic and Parmesan toppings and there is enough to share with your dining partner.
Overall, a DAMN good burger! Hands down...beats Five Guys...not even a fair comparison.

1  Thank Daniel3613
Reviewed June 4, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by for the first time this weekend and was super impressed! The burger was so good, I couldn't bring myself to add any condiments and I loved that you had an option of asparagus or sweet potato fries in addition to the usual side. The ppl were super friendly and it had a great laid back feel to the place! Would def go again!

1  Thank Danibug122
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I LOVE this place. I'm a burger snob and will only eat med-rare burgers. There are VERY few places you can get a medium-rare burger in Virginia. The basis burger is abuot $6, cheese is extra. Generally I have the basic burger with american cheese on a bun - just burger, cheese and bun. The meat is so flavorful that you don't need condiments. The fries are fabulous - sweet potato are my favorite. I'm not a big fan of onion rings - so I won't comment. They also offer grilled asparagus, lobster rolls and various gourmet burgers, but stick with the basic - can't be beat.

1  Thank KVM0716