WINNER WONDERLAND

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Good food, good music.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

The food was really good. They had 4 young men playing music when we were there and they were just awesome. The waitress which is the owner of the place was so nice. A bonus is that the desert is home made.

• Visited June 2013

VA
“AMAZING!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

The food is some of the best I have had out in years - not a fancy place - in fact you could easily miss it on the end of the King's Buffet strip mall. My husband and I ordered the chicken kabobs - probably the most flavorful chicken I have ever eaten. Food is very fresh and the owners are friendly and attentive. Highly recommend you check it out. We are planning to visit again soon - today in fact if they are open. ENJOY - you won't be disappointed.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food, nice service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I go to Zeitoon often for a few of their items that I love! Their Greek Pizza is AWESOME and the ingredients are always fresh! I love their Tanjine, it's amazing (Cornish Hen Tanjine and Lamb Tanjine)! Can never go wrong with these items.

If you get the Tanjine, ask for a side order of rice.

The owners are very sweet people and always have a smile on their face :)

• Visited August 2012
Ashburn, Virginia
“Below Average, pathetically tasteless, tiny quantity”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I am a lover of Mediterranean food and I have tried ton of restaurants with this cusine. Dont be misled by name...this place is nothing like Zytinya in DC. Here are my observations:
- Chicken kabobs were tiny, completely tasteless and hard
- Veggies which came with Chk were half burnt
- Pita bread was a joke, they gave me 2 really tiny pieces
- Falafel was not completely cooked, could see raw chikpeas filling inside

Average places like Moby Dick / Mezze grill provide much more delicious food. Feel sad for them but I am sure this place will not be around for long.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Sterling, Virginia
“Fabulous spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

I live in the neighborhood and I have eaten at Zeitoon at least 10-20 times since it opened. The owner is friendly and greets you personally with a warm smile. The food is fantastic and very reasonably priced. Portions are very reasonable. The decor is beautiful -- someone spent a lot of time designing such a nice environment. It's just a wonderful little place.

• Visited July 2012